Job Vacancies in Chandigarh India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Vacancies in Chandigarh India

Megrisoft Hiring Computer Professionals and PHP Programmers in Chandigarh.

Megrisoft requires persons with computer knowledge with good english skills, html programmers and PHP programmers for full time job and capable of handling projects individually.Team of 3 or 4 PHP developers can also contact.Salary package is attractive.For further details or for interview contact with your CV at support@megrisoft.com or call at 0172-2631561 or 2631550.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Are you hiring Oracle DBA 10g experts ,,,,if hiring than ...are u going to process their visa for USA .....?
    Most of Inidan software professional dream destination is usa ,,,,
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-16-2005, 11:24 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

No sunil, its not true. Now India is also developing very fast in IT field.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Then megrisoft why my all friends are in usa .... i work in india in MNC and i know people are diying to go usa ... even i want to see what is there in usa ?
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-17-2005, 10:14 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

USA is a developed country, many people are going or want to go usa. They think that being doing work in usa they can earn or live much better than in India. Mostly young people are more eager to go abroad. I want to ask after studying here how one can go to other country and use his skills in the success of other country. How he can leave his own country or even think of settling some where else?
          Megrisoft Team Member
          Search India

Comment

Working...
          X