Getting New Vacancies Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting New Vacancies Daily

Dear Friend, Myself started this group in 2002 when i was a young Software Programmer to help others in ASP solutions, now after i Established my own company Brain Technosys, Based in noida, i thought to build the Online Community of Web Develoeprs to get them a better job abd to help them solving various web development problems.

Glad to see that we got more than 100 members in one week, Come and join now to help others and to get help.........

Join the group with the link below :

groups.yahoo.com/group/asp_solutions

Best Regards,

Shri Pal Singh
    VP, Brain Technosys
    Last edited by megrisoft; 11-08-2005, 08:39 AM.

hey i know two guys good in VB, ASP and SQL-server they are in noida only,

The qualification of one guy is MSC.IT and other has completed DOEAC both are good in programming and web based application development... by the way i m oracle DBA working & i m not in noida ....

they had experience of nearly 2 yrs in programming with microsoft technologies. they can even handle sql-server 2000 database .... they are searching job can you help them...? if so then contact me ......
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X