Flashback 2013!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashback 2013!

Like every season, even 2013 saw several product figures in Bollywood. What is exciting is that a lot of A-list stars took the trial strategy and conducted to product figures. They grooved to peppy dancing figures and boy they were a hit! While some created information with their revealing dancing goes, others just did not amaze. As the season comes to an end, we look returning and examine out some of the most popular product ladies.

Priyanka Chopra
    Sonakshi
    Madhuri
    Sunny Leone
    Nargis Fakhri
    Katrina Kaif

or may be anything else.which one is yours favourite?

Hottest Bollywood Item Girl is Priyanka chopra in Ram leela movie.

Comment

I love Madhuri's dance in Ghagra song from Yeh jawani hai deewani.She danced very well with full grace and energy.She is a fantastic dancer in Bollywood.

Comment

Sunny Leone is too Hot

Comment

I Like Madhuri Dixit & I love Madhuri's dance.

Comment

I like Katrina Kaif's dance.

Last edited by Guest; 12-21-2013, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Ya I love Katrina too, she is my all time favorite. She is immensely beautiful. Though she is from London but she has manged to become No. 1 Heroine of Indian film Industry leaving many Indian actresses behind crossing the language barrier of Hindi. I find here very cute when she speaks Hindi. Also, she is one of the highest paid female-lead actresses in Bollywood and I am really looking forward for her latest release Dhoom 3.

I wish her good luck for future and wish that she shines like this for coming many more years and entertain us with her dazzling performances.
              Last edited by Guest; 12-21-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I like Sonakshi Shinha because her acting dance look every thing will be perfect.And she is very hot .

Comment

Sonakshi is best actor and dancer.

Comment

I Love to watch Katrina Kaif

Comment

Madhuri Dixit is best .........

Comment

I like Madhuri's dance with expression, smile & acting. She mixes herself deeply into her dance. "Dhak Dhak Girl", she is famous for her dance in the song "Dhak Dhak Karne Laga" from the film Beta.

Comment

Working...
                        X