Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an india lover still

thank you megrisoft and india 1989 for the informations you gave me
    but hearing that india has crooks evrey where ,and that india is not a safe place for women ,makes me sad and disappointed and mostly afriad,
    i'll not be alone when i will visit india,my husband will be with me
    but being tourists will make us an easy catch to the crooks
    i am tring to learn some hindi ,but i don't think that will help much
    people in egypt think that india is not a very cool place to visit
    and they have a bad idea about indians
    and an amirecan woman told me that her roommate in college lived in india for one summer and she said ;it was difficulet to see so many people didn't have enough to eat
    i think i don't have enough informations about india
    but i love india ,i don't know why !
    i can bring stuff from any place ,and sell it in egypt
    but i don't want to sell some stuff and make some money,i want to do something i love and enjoy it
    but now i don't know what to do ,shall i let this dream go
    then why i had this huge interest about india since i was so young?
    what is the point?
    i don't know,i am not sure
    the only thing that i am sure about , that i still an india lovre
    and an indians lover

Hey, leena no need to get depressed. Those cities are unsafe but that doesn't mean that you guys would be the target. Millions of people still live there and foreigners still come here. If one is unlucky and doesn't follow certain rules then they will be ok. I went to New Delhi but it was ok.

yeah one thing. Beware of the TAXI DRIVERS. Its good if you know the routes. otherwise Taxi drivers make go around the whole city and come to the destination to get more money. They might be crooks too. Take an auto instead or a registered TAxi Driver.

There are other places too. Like Kolkata is pretty safe. I am from there and it is really safe. But you can go to mountains, beaches of Goa and Lakshdweep, South India, Punjab, and other places which is the safest place. Sikkim is the suggestion I give the most.

Yeah remember 100 dial. Dial 100 and you will have emergency access to Police.

I like it that you still love India cause I love it a lot too. It is really good if you look at the good points. It is soo good.

There's a lot to do in INdia. The main thing is its diversity.

Hey, I have interest in Egypt too. Can you tell me the best places where I can visit. Like the Pyramids and some other places.

Comment

Hey Leena , Cheer up! Donot get tensed. It is the part of life. As I told you earlier that there is not a single place which is safe, not only for women but everyone. If any tragedy is to be happened, it can be happened anywhere, anytime. I am not telling all this to discourage you , but I only want you to know facts. What other countries think about India, I don't care. But one thing I want to clear you, India is a very-2 nice place to visit. Every year thousands of tourists visit here. Ask them about India. They come here to see the paradise on earth. One visit is not enough for them. Do you know there are many foreign tourists, who come every year.
      This all is about the kindness and hospitality of Indian citizens. All people are not of same kind. whether you go India or any other country, you find people of good nature and people of harsh nature.
      My advice to you is PLZZZZZ come here and see India. After your visit, tell me How is India?
      Again All the best for your New Business.
      Don't worry, Be happy.
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

Leena,
        I am glad to note that you are love India.Let me tell you Leena,where ever you go in this world ..which ever part...you always carry the risk of being unsafe.But you are carrying a pre-conceived notion about India being flooded with crooks.There may be stray incidents which shouldnt be taken to heart.
        I advise you to visit this beautiful country which is so diverse in culture and most important we are a country with "unity in diversity".
        You can do good business here and you will love India and its people.
        Please put aside your fears and visit India.You will not regret it and infact will feel you should have visited India much before..
        All the best in your endeavours
        Last edited by megrisoft; 12-01-2005, 11:10 AM.

Comment

thank you all ,i am sure when i will come to india i will meet a lot of kind people like you
          and soumo, there are some places i know that tourists like to visit in egypt like the pyramides ,and temples of luxor and aswan
          and the beaches of sharm el shekh and el gardaa
          thank you again for your advices

Comment

Welcome to India. Hope you will have lot of fun here.
            Megrisoft Team Member
            Search India

Comment

Yeah I would surely like to visit Egypt one day. Thanks for the info. And welcome to India leena.

Comment

Working...
              X