Your suggestions will be appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your suggestions will be appreciated

Do you have anything in mind that you would like to be discussed here.
    Send me a pm so that we can open threads based on those topics.

Well, what I would like to know if this is really true: Indian women are supposed to have long hair. That is what my parents have always told me, even though all the girls and women Ive seen who are from India or Indian don't follow that custom. Is it really even a custom?

Comment

Well what lenght of hairs one should have depends on own choice.There is nothing specific that Indian women should have only long hairs or they cannot have short hairs.It is a personal choice and any person can have whatever style they like.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

Are we also supposed to wear the bindi, regardless of religion? I have seen many Hindus wear it, but never Christians or Muslim Indian women.

Comment

Yes in Hindus married ladies wear bindi it is supposed to be a good omen.this is only in the hindus tradition and not others.
          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

hey people!

well, as to the hair length, it's not a custom (though it may even depend om village or region) since my parents actually want me to have VERY short hair saying its good (they suggested boy cuts but i refused)

as for the binids, im wondering, if its only for married women, how come so many girls wear it when they dress up on holiday or other fancy occasions...im pretty sure there is a meaning behind it besides tradition beacause if theres one thing ive learned about Hindu culture, its that there is always a reason behind something (and a very good one too)
            =)

Comment

Well,I have always wondered what women think about quantum dressing.
              Quantum mechanics I know;what I want from you women is your description of quantum dressing. It is related to mini skirts but at even more minuscule levels.Please don't include complex mathematical equations.

Comment

I think hair and bindi both are a matter of personal choice and what one is comfortable with. I am married and dont wear bindi all the time. It is considered a good omen my mom always wears one but i think you have to alter everything according to the situation you are in.

Comment

Bindi is just a fashion or to dress up. Its just to look good or its part of Indian women's dressing. It looks good on women though. Real good.

And after marriage they wear sindoor. That is must, many women does but many doesn't.

But Indian women in Indian dress looks real good.

Comment

Hello
                    long hair , i thought that all indian woman have long hair . I, as an egyptian girl , do search about the cosmetics used by indian to have this long silk hair

Comment

I do not know what Bindi is . can any one post a picture to the Bindi
                      thanks

Comment

nemo85 this picture is for you,great bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai is wearing a bindi on her forehead,this is known as bindi.There are many designs of bindi,but most common is a round shaped bindi that Aishwarya is having on her forehead.Hope now you might have clear idea about a bindi.

Megrisoft team member
                        Article Directory
                        SEO India
                        Link Building India

Comment

I think long hair and bindi are just a matter of fashion and is just related to looking pretty…

Comment

This pic is great. wow.

Comment

There are lot of beautiful girl in India Ash is just one of them .... Frankly saying few girls are more beautiful than ash.
                              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
                              X