No announcement yet.

Women Achievers are mostly without brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea now male are more frustrated and dressing of women also excite them .... i dont want to say that what women are wearing is worng.. but they should understand the mentality of cheap male of their cities, police cannot be every where .. recently in banglore one gal was raped and killed by driver of jeep. she was working in call center of HP <-- Leading Company.... the driver of her van took her in remote place and raped her killed her.... In this circumstance there is no fault of gal nor of police b'coz gal have to trust driver of his van who daily drop her to his house and take her to the office where she was working, so from this we all can understand the character of males are fallen, they are more frustrated in terms of sex..... karate and knowing other marshal art is good for women. But the most important things is presence of mind to react on particular situation..... so gals who know mashal art should regularly practise this art & those who dont know they should also try to learn it.
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 12-21-2005, 04:42 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

yup its girl's responsibility to to know that whether the guy is faithful. You can just trust anyone.

One can trust me though.

Comment

For gal i will say ...Now a days dont trust any male except your real brother father and husband...
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 01-02-2006, 09:16 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

yeah right..for guys don't trust any girls expect ur mom n ur sis...

Comment

man you gals can trust me man. i keep telling you this.

Comment

Working...
            X