Housework?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housework?

Girls... do you do housework in your house? Does anyone help you with it? What do you enjoy about it, and what do you hate the most?

Come on .... get those little complaints out in the open

i dislike doing hoursework,esp washing dish and clothes,hehe,but I like cooking
    Don't cry for me
    'cause I'll find my way.
    You'll wake up one day
    ...but it'll be too late

Comment

house work

Hi Frens,
      I too love cooking but i hate washing clothes and ironing them.

Comment

he he

I dont have to do any work ...
        Mom cooks food
        Washing machine is there .. i dont have to do anything for washing cloth.
        To wash dis and to clean house female servant comes daily.....

... there is no big work in house .....
        Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

I am not female ...but still i want to say some thing on this......
          I am single and up till now unmarried... i stay in PG (Paying Guest), with me 3 other friends also stay ....
          I only wash my cloth & that also in washing machine.
          I give my cloth for ironing to washerman.
          I don't prepare any food.... i always eat in canteen of my office or in resturant... some time i bring bread, jam, butter, fruit etc in our room so in case if we are hungry at odd time, we can have some thing to eat....Washing dish is not a big issue because its only one plate and that also once in a blue moon ..
          As far cleaning the toilet and room male servant comes which is being provioded by our PG owner....
          When i was at my home in my home town ..my mom is there and elder sisters are there so I don't have to do any house hold work.... mom cooks food but now she is old so my sister cooks .... some time i use to make tea, dosha, Paratha etc.... but in cooking i m not expert like them....I can say i know something to cook other than brain of some one... ..
          When I am with Mom and sisters at that time I don't need any servant to clean room, cloth.... etc..
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Well I also live in a different city from my family so I have to do all work myself.But i have cleaning.(in winters I hate washing clothes also) I like cooking.
            IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
            IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

I do help my mom in the kitchen when she cooks food.

Comment

I love cooking. My father prefer to eat food made by me especially 'Shahi Paneer'. I always make something special whenever guests have to come. Whenever i am in kitchen, nobody is allowed in the kitchen. At that time, Whole kitchen is under me.
                But I donot like to make flour or 'Atta Gundna' (in hindi language).

Here are few dishes, cooking lovers can enjoy:
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

Me too love cooking.I love to cook any type of food and enjoy preparing it.
                  When I prepare some new recepies I dont allow anyone in the kitchen and that time I play a role of kitchen minister.
                  WANT TO TRY RECEPIES.
                  Megrisoft team member
                  Article Directory
                  SEO India
                  Link Building India

Comment

yeah i love every kind of food except some foods like shushi.

Comment

Do you like to cook food or only like to eat..
                      Megrisoft Team Member
                      Search India

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                        I do help my mom in the kitchen when she cooks food.
                        Are you a guy or a girl? Just curious.

Comment

I am a guy but i do help my mom in the kitchen. Common many guys do cook food too. This is not new.

Comment

Yea in most of five star & seven star hotel in India ... there are male cooks .. .
                            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

yup i want to be a good cook incase i get a wife who doesn't even know how to cook. then i would be done for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X