Indian communists forming third front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian communists forming third front

Communist Party of India is trying yet another effort of forming the Third Front for the next Indian Government.

Prakash Karat, General Secretary of the party, who had met with the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister, in this regard to create a third alternative and the Samajwadi party had joined the Left parties in protesting against the UPA government's economic policies. The CPI-M was trying to forge the third alternative sans the Congress and BJP, he said. The party has earlier stated that such an alternative would not be a purely election- oriented one but would emerge from joint struggles on common issues.

I think the Communist Party of India is not tyring to create a third front but trying to instable the Government so that the conflict with the congess could came in front of the people of the country. In the parliament party is with the Congrees but outside the parliament party is trying to protest against the policies of the Government.If they are not satisfied with the policies of the Government I think they should quit.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Serious Coloumnists should read this

India is more than what meets the eye. It is also more than a place of snakes and monkeys (I'm not speaking of the politicians).

There is a must read book if you are looking to expand your knowledge. It is by Abhijit Dasgupta and available at http://www.todaybooks.com you will need to find it in the Political and current events section.

for Serious coloumnists only
    ________
    Edsel Villager
    Last edited by hbrant; 03-10-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Communists will one day bring down India. THey are useless and does no help. Look at the condition of West Bengal. It is in such a bad condition only cause of communism. They can't do anything by themsleves. In small things they call in Japan to help.

Comment

Working...
      X