what is a good life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is a good life.

can you tell me guys that what is a good life?
    how could we define it?
    is good life only for richest peaple or it could be for poorest.

Life is realted to body... so for a person having Physically and Mentally Healthy body should be consider as.... having good life.....
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 10-17-2006, 03:08 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sukhdeep kaur
      can you tell me guys that what is a good life?
      how could we define it?
      is good life only for richest peaple or it could be for poorest.
      Good life is when you are happy & satisfied. Different things make different people happy. Some are happy with 1 lac Rs, while some are unhappy even with 100 crores.
      Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

I think life is good when ur a dog and there is a hot beautiful rich babe taking care of u.

You move around in her mercedes and sit luxuriously in her lap with all the men looking jealously at you.

You can kiss her and lick her anytime u want to. And she will coo everytime u do it. You run away from her and she chases u instead of it being the other way round. hmmmm..... that s life. thats what i call a really good life.

Comment

According to me every body is related with such a problems.
          life is a way of living and we should enjoy every moment of it.
          everybody has to face their difficulties with a smile.
          Last edited by sukhdeep kaur; 10-18-2006, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Good life is always related with your mind and body.

People are sad coz they have some expectation from someone or from themselves and if they don’t come to the mark of expectation then they are sad.

We are human being and we will always have ups and down in our life but … if we are healthy physically and mentally then life always rock… expectation & wishes have no ending.
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

good life is one in which u r satisfied in all aspects of life...
              good life is one which u want to enjoy it..
              everybody has its own problems..the one who forget these problems...and enjoy each bit of life..is the one who actually knows how to live life like a king size..

Comment

My dear Rohit,
                You have very good thinking.i appreciate ur view about good life.

Comment

Good life depends upon the satisfaction of basics needs of human life. Proper source of income, law & order, security issue, political stability is also consider most important. Now a days due to economic crises, political crises, unemployment and inflation is main cause of low standard living in the countries of South Asia, especially in Pakistan.

Bilal - HiPakistan
                  A great source of latest News, Songs, Wallpapers, Showbiz and more...

Comment

Working...
                  X