Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread shows how sensitive Indians can be to the issue of casteism.

Comment

I was ignored. HA ha.. that was a good joke. A pat on ur back for this orignial joke.

But was i ignored or u didnt have answers to my questions.

Do u change ur opinion to suit ur purpose???
      Do chinese decide which site is credible and which is not? And which organisation is biased and which is not?

Hey by the way who all were the members of amnesty international?? Do u have any idea??

Comment

Originally posted by Agra
        This thread shows how sensitive Indians can be to the issue of casteism.
        SO does that matter to you. Go worry about what's going on in China. We don't care about you caring about what's our problem.

Comment

Thanks for the person who posted such a wonderful article. This thread should be educative for everyone rather than blaming each other. Having lived abroad for over a decade, i noticed certain unbelievable facts about our culture (indian culture). We indeed are racist to a point (if someone agrees to or not). when i say "WE", i don't mean everyone but most of them. This is a sad fact about our culture. In fact, most of us are hypocrites. Please stop for a minute and think deeply about it, you will notice it. Out of many issues, some common ones are discrimation by the place you live, region you are from and the caste you belong to (Sadly this still persists in the minds and hearts of so-called educated people).
          Shekhar

Comment

If u have lived outside india for a decade how can u say it for so sure?? In a decade everything changes.

Besides even a decade back indians were never racist. I am 27 and i have lived in kolkata, ahmedabad, rajkot and pune in these years. No bengali or gujarat or marathi ever was racist to me. Although i belong to the state of rajasthan. Neither have i witnessed a single case of racism in all these years of my life.

Infact i had muslim and sikh freinds in all the four cities i lived in. And today an outsider whos no more a part of india comes and tells me that i am a racist or my countrymen are racist?? And u expect me to believe it???

Dont give general statements mr shekhar. Either give evidence based facts or stay out of discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
              If u have lived outside india for a decade how can u say it for so sure?? In a decade everything changes.

Besides even a decade back indians were never racist. I am 27 and i have lived in kolkata, ahmedabad, rajkot and pune in these years. No bengali or gujarat or marathi ever was racist to me. Although i belong to the state of rajasthan. Neither have i witnessed a single case of racism in all these years of my life.

Infact i had muslim and sikh freinds in all the four cities i lived in. And today an outsider whos no more a part of india comes and tells me that i am a racist or my countrymen are racist?? And u expect me to believe it???

Dont give general statements mr shekhar. Either give evidence based facts or stay out of discussion.
              Well Indians are infact not racist but sometimes people don't believe it. But yeah we do do racist jokes about certain indian communities but we take it as a joke. sometimes ther eare fight but fights always happen. we shouldn't be called racist for that

Comment

Working...
              X