Alia Bhatt on a family vacation after 17 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alia Bhatt on a family vacation after 17 years

After 17 years, Alia Bhatt is enjoying a two-day family vacation in Hyderabad with her parents, Mahesh Bhatt and Soni Razdan, and her older sister Shaheen.
    Mahesh Bhatt revealed that his two girls had planned this holi day, insisting that he take a break from the never ending cycle of work.

Bhatt spent the day lying on the grass and watching the peacocks.Today too he has planned to do absolutely nothing. "The last time I took a holiday in London was when Alia was a little girl," he reminisced. His little girl injured her shoulder recently and her concerned family had toyed with the idea of postponing the holiday. But Alia was adamant that they go ahead with their plans. "June 25 is an important day for me. It was on this day, 32 years ago, that Arth released and India won the World Cup. Today, I am on a break with my wife and two daughters. Can it get any better,"he said emotionally.

Comment

When Mirror got in touch with Mahesh Bhatt, he informed that he was enjoying a dinner at the Falaknuma Palace with his wife, daughters and some friends who had dropped by. They were being entertained by some Sufi singers. "It's simple, heartfelt music.

Comment

Working...
      X