• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuljeet Randhawa: Hangs Herself

On 9th Feb we lost two talented Actresses:

NADIRA and KULJEET RANDHAWA

KULJEET RANDHAWA:

Model-turned television actress Kuljeet Randhawa (25), who became popular for her role in suspense serial Kohinoor, committed suicide by hanging herself in her single room apartment in suburban Juhu last night. Kuljeet was found by her maid who informed the police about the incident, police said.The 2001 Gladrags model was staying alone.“A suicide note, apparently written by Kuljeet said she was ending her life as she was tired of it”, a Juhu police officer said.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

On 8th feb female model died she did suicide ... that i saw in News... it was very shocking .... Kuljeet Randhawa female model died ... as per police she did suicide ...in love ....

Life is to big ... if some one is not in our life then their is no end .... life finds it own way ......

In hindi ==> we say "samay ke saath har ghav bharjaataa hai" ..... that's it....

Nobody remain at top.... so film actress and model should not get depressed if they are not on top ... they have to understand the fact .... life is beyond the glamour world.... their are many more thing to do other than acting....

May god give peace to her soul...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

man people shouldn't suicide. they should fight back and learn to live. live is already short. don't make it shorter. live it have fun.

even if you are put down and have no respect then live for the heck of it.

Comment

She was upset and alone too as she lost her close friend Nafisa,she also commited suicide and ended her life.
        She has written her suicide note that no one is responsible for her death,and she has said sorry to her mom.In her previous interview she revealed that she never planned her life.
        I dont know at such young age why she commited suicide,the reason is still unknown?????
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Those who think they cannot live any more , who are fedup of life.... can contact me i will give new dimension to see life .... and their thinking will change......

If you don't have any personal aim then.....Live for other .... ...

I am strong enough to win
          Sunilkumar
          "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

really sad

really sad how so many good actress have ended their life.
            Last edited by Yudhister; 02-22-2006, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I appreciate your views on life sunil. I also have same views if we divide life into 10 parts then one should live 9 parts for others and one part for himself. That will make one's life in healthy balance.
              One attempts to suicide when he is utterly depressed and it takes time to come out of it.. sometimes it takes whole of life. I will suggest if some one is going thru depression to work hard and work for others. Do charity and social service then probably your view of life will change.

Comment

I like every one to read my this post …

Its all about 4 candles & child..

The four candles burns slowly... the ambiance was so soft you could hear them talking.

First one said: I am peace however nobody can keep me lit... I believe I will go out...It's flame rapidly diminishes and goes out completely.

The second one says: I am faith! Most of all, I am no longer indispensable, so it doesn't make any sense that i stay lit any longer..... When it finished talking …breezes softly blew on it putting it out...

Sadly, the third candle spoke in its turn: I am love; I haven't got the strength to stay lit. People put me aside and don't understand my importance. They even forget to love those who are nearest to them... & waiting no longer it goes out.

Suddenly A child enter the room and sees three candles not burning.. y u r not burning? U r supposed to stay lit till the end... saying this, the child begins to cry...

Then the Fourth candle said: Don't be afraid, while I am still burning we can re-light the other candles, I am hope!!!!!

With shining eyes, the child took the candle of hope and lit the other candles.

The flame of Hope should never go out from your life....and that each of us can maintain hope, faith, peace and love!!!!

Its me always Hopeful
                sunilkumar

Comment

very good post sunil....it was very motivating.
                  UMEED PE HI SAARI DUNIYA KAYAM HAI

Comment

Hope is a thing with feathers That perches in the soul And sings a tune without words And never stops at all. ....Be hopeful & be happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X