Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software Testing

Here is the list of softwares that one can use to test software project:

1. Test Director :- It is a test management tool .

2. WinRunner :- Use to test application software.

3. LoadRunner :- It is used to check performance of system under high loads.

4. QTP :- It is also uesd for software testing as it is more powerful and efficient.

These are all products of Mercury Interactive.Beside these software there are also products of IBM (like Rational Tool etc.), software specifically designed to test the software projects developed in JAVA
    Last edited by Deepmala; 09-02-2008, 01:02 PM.
    Free Site Submit
    Internet Web Directory

Although crucial to software quality and widely deployed by programmers and testers, software testing still remains an art, due to limited understanding of the principles of software. The difficulty in software testing stems from the complexity of software: we can not completely test a program with moderate complexity. Testing is more than just debugging.
    -----------
    rohn

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 09-13-2008, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Software testing is an empirical investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-13-2008, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Re:Software Testing

I am interested i the field of software testing.Can anyone suggest me,What is the difference between manual and automated software testing.But i am looking forward to work with manual testing.
        ---------------
        siva

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 10-15-2008, 10:50 AM.

Comment

sortware Testing

Hi,

The information given is very useful for me,i got selected for software testing job,Give some more information to me..................

-----------
          Shanker

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 11-06-2008, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X