Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nishabd

Nishabd, A movie of this era......

After long time I liked any movie, Amithab Acted very well and the Direction of movie was also ultimate..

The stories of movie is very different.... which dosen't suits Indian mentality and environment.... coz of which, Indian people would have not liked it.....

But content of film was very good, story screen play Acting and Direction everything was very nice....

Undoubtly Amithab is exceptional in this movie...

Its a story of Man age 50, falling in love with 18 yr gal...

why he fall in love.... how he fall love and what happen..... Watch out all this drama in Nishabd....

This movie is for the people who love to see different kind of movie... its not typical Indian masala movie..

Its a Ram Gopal verma Presentation...

I can say Moive is made for Amithab only... no other actor can suits in this role other than Amithab Bacchan...(BIG B)
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Yeah i liked the movie too. It was differnet. Not the usual stuff. And keeps u glued to the screen for 2 hours and some minutes. And keeps u guessing and thinking.

In my opinion thats all it takes for a movie to be called good.

Comment

Different movie

Well the movie is great. The story is somewhat not according to the legendary Indian movies. The way Amitabh has acted is no match. He has put the life in the character.

Comment

Hi,
        I watched this Ram Gopal Varma Made film starring Amitabh.It was a good film but we cannot watch the film as the heroine wears low clothes which make it low worthy.The story is great.Varma could have lessened the masala...........
        Home Contents Insurance | image hosting

Comment

Working...
        X