Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rahul nehru (so called gandhi) during a election rally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahul nehru (so called gandhi) during a election rally.

Rahul maino (hes no way related to mahatma gandhi) At the best he can be call rahul nehru or maino. So i choose to use rahul maino for him)

So Mr. Rahul maino goes to a election rally in UP and says that my family has a tradition that we dont give up things easily. Once we decide on something we do it.

BE it dividing pakistan, fighting the british or taking India to 21st century.

I dont think anybody from maino family fought the british. The very fact that her mother is an italian her jija is a australian and his girl freind a columbian shows how much he loves indians and how much he hates the british. Infact the biggest chamcha of this family MMS aka manmohan singh when went to england said that we were better off during the british rule then we r now.

And i am really surprised when he says that we took india to 21st century. If his family had its way we would still be in 19th century and not 21st. In 50 years of INC rule neither was infrastructure taken care of nor corruption was discouraged. If india is anywhere today it because common people like us slog day in and day out. And all that this family does is impose new set of taxes every morning so that this money could be send to quottrochi or swiss bank.

And as for dividing pakistan. I wonder if a statesman who represents a country should be saying such stupid things. If u r so anti pakistani mr rahul maino whys mohammad afzal guru is still alive after attacking the parliament. The greatest symbol of our democracy. Why dont u r party say a single word against the terrorist activities in jammu and kashmir. Why no congressman ever stands up for kashmiri pandits???

Rahul Maino.... ....

I dont think Rahul is eligible to get simple job of clerk by doing competition in India.....

Rahul ji Rule karo... India app ki jaagir hai...... Q ki congress ke sarey senior log app ke chamche hai .... sabki kismat app ke jesi nahi hoti hai....

Rahulji How stupid you are ?.. for vote ... You want to say that India is involved in all shits in pakistan the way pakistan is involved with India...

All son and daughter of minister should be given trainning of Milatry from childhood... other wise they will come in politcs and spoil my nation ... any way no good people like to stay in India coz of such shit done by politician...

Manmohan singh Priminster say that.. India was good at time of British ... then y the hell he is PM of India....

He is Yes Man of Congress chief ... nothing else....

I wonder if a PM who represents a country should be saying such stupid things.

Rahul first ...go and take some serious session to be an Indian then ... put your hand in Politics.... anyway it will never going to be clean.....
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X