Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Know What Fuck You Indians. You Guys Can Never Leave Peacefully. India Will Break Apart. Fuck All You Indians. Fight Among Yourself. You Will Die. Some Other Country Will Take Advantage Of You.

I Can't Believe I Sweared So Much. Man Sorry. I Can Never Make You Fools Understand. Never.

You Think Hindus And Muslims Do These Communal Riots. You Think Miqsh Will Go Running Killing Hindus And You Think I Will Go Running Killing Muslims.

BUT PEOPLE KEEP ONETHING IN MIND THAT I WILL GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE WHO CREATE COMMUNAL RIOTS THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO WANTS TO BREAK APART INDIA. PEOPLE WHO FIGHT IN THE NAME OF RELIGION AND PUT DOWN INDIA. NO WONDER INDIA NEVER PROGRESSES, THEY FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES. BUDDIES INDIA IS NOT ANY ORDINARY COUNTRY. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND INDIA I THINK YOU SHOULD BETTER UNDERSTAND FAST. WE ARE DIVERSE AND WE REPSECT EVERY RELGIION.

HATE HOW YOU GUYS DISSED OF ISLAM. THIS BRINGS BAD NAME TO HINDUISM. DISS OF OTHER COUNTRIES NOT FELLOW INDIANS.

YOU LOSER WILL GO AROUND SYMPATHIZING WITH IRAQ WHEN US WARS THEM BUT YOU WON'T HELP YOUR FELLOW MUSLIM INDIANS. SHAME ON YOU. SHAME.

SORRY FOR SWEARING BUT I DON';T REGRET IT.

I AM A PURE NATIONALISTIC INDIAN AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT RELIGIONS. I WILL DIE FOR MY COUNTRY INDIA AND I AM READY TO FUCKING LEAVE MY RELIGION AND SPIT ON MY RELIGION IF THIS WILL SAVE MY COUNTRY. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT RELIGOIN

ALL I CARE IS ABOUT INDIA. INDIA ALL THE WAY. HOPEFULLY THIS DIVISION PERSISHES AND WE CAN LEAVE IN PEACE. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BAN IF I AM BANNED I WILL COME BACK. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

JAI HIND, GO INDIA. GOD BLESS INDIA

Comment

common people answer me. got any comebacks for me. all you fucking religious people let me see you talking shit about India.

come i will diss any religion needed. fuck you alll

all you non-indians. come come get some comebacks.

you don't know how much muslims have contributed to India.
      It is because of people like you why India was divided.

freaking assholes.

Comment

india 1989 u have lost ur head. You are a kid. And ur posts above show it more clearly.

You can spit on ur religion for ur country, i can spit on my religion for my country. Ask ur freind if he can??

We asked some simple questions but didnt get any answers. Instead of swearing at me why dont u answer the questions i raised??

AS for Sati sytem that prevailed in hindus i already called it bullshit. We as a society discarded it. But did muslims in india discard burqa system yet??

I am not criticizing any religion. Who am i to criticize or applaud. I am asking simple questions. And getting no asnwers but a lot of curses for sure. Is asking questions banned in Islam??

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
          india 1989 u have lost ur head. You are a kid. And ur posts above show it more clearly.

You can spit on ur religion for ur country, i can spit on my religion for my country. Ask ur freind if he can??

We asked some simple questions but didnt get any answers. Instead of swearing at me why dont u answer the questions i raised??

AS for Sati sytem that prevailed in hindus i already called it bullshit. We as a society discarded it. But did muslims in india discard burqa system yet??

I am not criticizing any religion. Who am i to criticize or applaud. I am asking simple questions. And getting no asnwers but a lot of curses for sure. Is asking questions banned in Islam??

Well rohit the genius, your questions would have been fine but your questions were done in an insulting way.

What if i say this "Why do Hindus suck?" something similar to that, i can't think of any and i am too tired to search all the posts.

Instead i can say "Don't you think the caste system should be abolished?" is a better way of asking.

If you think I am childish I don't give a damn. I don't give a damn of what people think. see who's stopping me now from talking. If i say something i hear things like you are childish. It's not like I am disgracing India. My point of swearing is this.

If Hindus and Muslims or in that case any other religion can not coexist peacefully they will curse each other like i did then people will intimidate others to fight like i did and then when a fight will break out, India will get divided again, but not into 2 countries but 400 different countries.

My message was to stop questioning religion. what's the point. They are living in India. Hasn't Sania Mirza made India proud, hasn't Indian president done a lot in sector of missile technology to help India and doesn't all other 140 million Indian muslims live in India and help Indian GDP grow. If they were all against India then India won't survive right now.

I just want to tell you that although I am childish I have enough sense to know that fights shouldn't happen amongst religious groups as that would be harmful for the country. learn from history.

Indians can ask US to stop fights against Iraq, but can't stop fighting amongst themselfes.

Comment

If u r too tired to find out how i insulted islam or any other religion then how come u r not tired to throw abuses at me????

I never advocated fights and i never said muslims dont contribute to the country. Neither did i downsize the achievements of so many muslims be in sports, politics or economy.

But u know what the world is not white and black. When there are good muslims and hindus there are also dirty ones.

My simple question was if i can accept that sati system or caste system or dowry system that prevailed in hindus is wrong then why cant some muslim members here accept that burqa system is wrong, and so are some many other teachings of islam that i raised questions on.??

No matter how much u shout or cry i will call a wrong a wrong and either u proove me wrong or shut up. Throwing abuses will not discourage me but encourage me further to expose the hollowness of this religion.

Comment

If u r too tired to find out how i insulted islam or any other religion then how come u r not tired to throw abuses at me????

I never advocated fights and i never said muslims dont contribute to the country. Neither did i downsize the achievements of so many muslims be in sports, politics or economy.

But u know what the world is not white and black. When there are good muslims and hindus there are also dirty ones.

My simple question was if i can accept that sati system or caste system or dowry system that prevailed in hindus is wrong then why cant some muslim members here accept that burqa system is wrong, and so are some many other teachings of islam that i raised questions on.??

No matter how much u shout or cry i will call a wrong a wrong and either u proove me wrong or shut up. Throwing abuses will not discourage me but encourage me further to expose the hollowness of this religion.
              Buddy you wanna call something wrong, go ahead call something wrong. But please don't insult any religion. I won't discourage you. India is a democratic country and there's freedom of speech.

It's not that i throw around abuses all the time. This is probably the 1st time I am throwing abuses to someone who's not Chinese.

But ok rohit go ahead ask, i got no prob buddy, i was tired of throwing abuses and if you have read my posts carefully i had apologized for it.

I really didn't mean to throw abuses at you. I was in a bad mood and it came out.

if you still mind I am sorry. Now lets end this stupid fight and let's discuss peacefully.

if you don't mind hopefully we can stop arguing about this fight. I apologize, i am sorry.

now let's discuss stuffs.

so lets start with simple questions.

why do you think wearing Burqa is bad?

just a question, don't get all heated up. I will give my opinion too.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                why do you think wearing Burqa is bad?

just a question, don't get all heated up. I will give my opinion too.
                As a matter of fact, muslims are one of the most backword communities in the world. Any community is backward because it does not change itself according to time.
                As the purdah system has put the immense restriction on the women. It is primerly because of that they can not go to school, get education and make herself and society educated. Certainly as some one has said, If you teach a boy you teach only one person, but if you teach a girl, you teach the whole family.
                Moreover, keeping women or any person under chains in the name of modesty is wrong.
                It is a common fact that women in islamic society are second class citizens. And purdah system is responsible for this.
                Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

In the modern society woman is contributing as much as man. She s in no way second to man. How do u expect a woman to work and interact with people wearing a burqa??

How will a person talking to her know whos he talking to. Can u trust somebody whos not even willing to show her face to u?? Can u have any personal or professional relationship with such a person??

So many terrorists, theifs and robbers, smugglers take advantage of burqa beause nobody knows whos behind it.

Now a simple question to u. If i ask u to wear a burqa whenever u go out or face a stranger. how will it feel?? Can u imagine such a life???

Ok now answer my questions. I would have appreciated if someone practising islam had answered it. But since u are so eager india1989. Why dont u explain??

Comment

In the modern society woman is contributing as much as man. She s in no way second to man. How do u expect a woman to work and interact with people wearing a burqa??

How will a person talking to her know whos he talking to. Can u trust somebody whos not even willing to show her face to u?? Can u have any personal or professional relationship with such a person??

So many terrorists, theifs and robbers, smugglers take advantage of burqa beause nobody knows whos behind it.

Now a simple question to u. If i ask u to wear a burqa whenever u go out or face a stranger. how will it feel?? Can u imagine such a life???

Ok now answer my questions. I would have appreciated if someone practising islam had answered it. But since u are so eager india1989. Why dont u explain??
                    dude answer to your question.

I would feel bad if i had to wear a burqa and I don't support that either. But my answer is let them live how they want. India is democracy and if you want to wear a burqa you can go ahead and wear it. You can ask them why but you can't force them not too. Who cares, what they are doing. Concentrate on your own work. BTW Muslims women in India has gone a long way and not many muslim women wear burqas in India.

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
                      As a matter of fact, muslims are one of the most backword communities in the world. Any community is backward because it does not change itself according to time.
                      As the purdah system has put the immense restriction on the women. It is primerly because of that they can not go to school, get education and make herself and society educated. Certainly as some one has said, If you teach a boy you teach only one person, but if you teach a girl, you teach the whole family.
                      Moreover, keeping women or any person under chains in the name of modesty is wrong.
                      It is a common fact that women in islamic society are second class citizens. And purdah system is responsible for this.
                      You are right and that's because they have some restrictions. Most of the Indian muslims from Bihar are backward and it's obvious because it's bihar. in other places like NEw Delhi and BEngal Muslims are in same position as other people.

Comment

dude answer to your question.

I would feel bad if i had to wear a burqa and I don't support that either. But my answer is let them live how they want. India is democracy and if you want to wear a burqa you can go ahead and wear it. You can ask them why but you can't force them not too. Who cares, what they are doing. Concentrate on your own work. BTW Muslims women in India has gone a long way and not many muslim women wear burqas in India.

Ahh... that was a classic from u. Then why the hell do these mullahs ask sania mirza to wear burqa and play tennis. Why does their top imam calls names to shabana azmi ?? Are these women not living in a democracy?? Selective democracy is it??? So my question remains intact why this stupid burqa system???

Also it will be a insane woman who will chose to wear a viel on her face all the life if she was given a choice. So dont give the crap that any woman chooses to wear a burqa.
                        Last edited by rohit khaitan; 03-31-2007, 02:53 PM.

Comment

You are right and that's because they have some restrictions. Most of the Indian muslims from Bihar are backward and it's obvious because it's bihar. in other places like NEw Delhi and BEngal Muslims are in same position as other people.
                          It is completely wrong to say that this community is backward only in Bihar. The data prove otherwise. The muslims have higher illiteracy and poverty rates than other communities all over India in their respective state.

The reason for this has been given earlier. I do not want further discuss it now.
                          Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Ahh... that was a classic from u. Then why the hell do these mullahs ask sania mirza to wear burqa and play tennis. Why does their top imam calls names to shabana azmi ?? Are these women not living in a democracy?? Selective democracy is it??? So my question remains intact why this stupid burqa system???

Also it will be a insane woman who will chose to wear a viel on her face all the life if she was given a choice. So dont give the crap that any woman chooses to wear a burqa.

Some Conservative Muslims have asked Sania mirza to not wear mini-skirts. But sania mirza has not listened to them. So you can't blame the whole Muslim community. Those are some anti-social elements who does that.

The same Imam of Jama Masjid asked everyone to maintain peace when a bomb went of in Jama Masjid.

APJ Abdul Kalam Azad, a true Indian and a muslim too. This person has taken India to places. From missiles to satellites to even being the best president of our country.

There are some anti-elements but you shouldn't blame the whole community for that. There are some anti-social hindus too but you won't say that the whole Hindu community sucks for that.

Same thing. Let those conservative Muslims, Hindus, Christians say what they want.

The same Sikhs wanted to separate from India in 1984. Were all the Sikhs involved, Nope, only few terrorists, are you gonna blame all the Sikh community for that.

THe same SIkh soldiers still fight for India in the army. The muslims in Indian army went to fight for India too. IN army people of every religion go to fight.

Like us they don't quarrel and ask each other that why do you weark burqa and why do you wear turban and why do we take a crap. THey know that saying one thing by an anti-social element won't make a difference.

THe thing which matters is that We are all Indians and we all need to support each other. Not fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
                              It is completely wrong to say that this community is backward only in Bihar. The data prove otherwise. The muslims have higher illiteracy and poverty rates than other communities all over India in their respective state.

The reason for this has been given earlier. I do not want further discuss it now.
                              Nope what i said is not wrong.

In Uttar Pradesh and bihar the literacy rates are 50%, Muslims have 32%.

in Kerala the literacy rate for Muslims are 100%. IN West Bengal the literacy rate for Muslims are 70%, in Northeast the literacy rate for Muslims are 89%.

All these facts are taken from my geography book.

Comment

You are talking non sense india1989. You posted big paragraphs lecturing me. You sweared on me. But what for?? You did not even understand what i said in all my posts. First learn to read carefully before u debate.

Did i ever say that all musllms are bad?? Did i ever say everything in islam is wrong?

Now either debate maturely of just shut up.

Comment

Working...
                                X