Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me

Hello!
    I live in New-York. I am a typical American. I have a horrible problem. Many people in America suffer \from this problem too.
    The problem is big weight. I dont want to talk about it, but i cannot take any longer. I ask anyone who knows some ways of loosing weight. Help me! If
    something has helped you, tell me about it. If you do not help me ,i will die!
    Today i told to my girlfriend that I love her .And she spoke a lot of uncomplimentary words about my weight.
    This message is posted not only in this forum. You can find it everywhere. I am down and out.

Loosing weight aint tht easy...

Do yoga or extreme streching, cardio(e.g., running, cycling), drink loads of water
    Avoid rice, too much sugar.....and other carbohydrates as in bananas, pizzas, etc....

Dont feeling fvcking tense or results wont favor u

Workout hard........u'll lose some weight soon

Comment

And, precipitation is must.........bole to sweating, tht'll be the evidence of u working hard........

Comment

Just replace some of the high calorie foods you eat with fruits, vegetables and other water dense foods that keep you just as full.

We know it sounds too good to be true, but new research conducted at Pennsylavania State University suggests it is possible to lose weight by making small changes in your diet.

The rationale behind eating water dense foods is that whatever you eat can go out of the system very fast. E xample an apple which has 98 per cent liquid and very few calories. A sweet of the same size will have 20 times more calories.

People tend to eat the same amount of food each day, regardless of the calories. Adding vegetables to that pizza, lasagna or casserole will increase the food's volume and result in fewer overall calories consumed since portion sizes tend to stay the same

Another study on obesity shows a link between lack of sleep and gaining weight -- skimping on sleep may make you vulnerable to obesity.

The finding is based on data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey conducted in the US. The study discovered that people who reported getting less than seven hours of sleep a night were more likely to be obese on initial evaluation.

Why water is necessary

1. Our bodies contain over 70 percent water.

2. You can go longer without food than water.

3. Our bodies need a lot of water to function efficiently.

4. Water helps flush out harmful toxins and thus readies the body for fat loss.

When your body is not getting enough water

~It tries to hold on to the water it has. Since over 70 percent of our muscle is made of water, the lack of it makes our body use the existing water for other functions, leaving you bloated.

~How do you get rid of that excess water? By drinking enough water!

Hot or cold water?

~Many experts tend to advocate cold water, because the stomach absorbs it more quickly.
        They believe that cold water might enhance fat burning.

~Warm water is, however, easier to drink in large quantities and you might drink more of it without even realising it. Do whatever suits you, here. Just drink more!

How much water?

You must drink at least seven to eight glasses (1.9 litres) of water a day.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
        X