No announcement yet.

Arjun tank Finally Cancelled, Really Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo, you had been very emotional, hehe, seems i really hurt your feeling, calm down, buddy.

what i feel strange is that indian don't like to hear the truth. they would rather like live in a mental world constructed by their imagination, and comfort themself by this.

no need to desperately belittle chinese achievements, that won't make india looks better.

and by the way, chinese has a cautious and modest style of working, so they seldom make fatal mistakes, if you check the history of chinese space program development, the failure rate is the lowerst among all space powers in the world.

normally if a chinese has a capacity 100, he would claim to have 70. while if an indian have a capacity 100, he would claim to have 200. hehe, this is the basic difference between chinese and indian.

Comment

As I have already written that I consider Chinese people as wise people, but you are just disappointing me by just insisting on a single point. It is a fact that Arjun tank project failed but it failed due to negligence on the part of the Govt. machinery. Otherwise it must not be any special thing in making a war tank. Remember, India is number one country in remote sensing technology in the world. It is nothing special for a country who can make satelites and launch them to make a common war tank. But it just the negligence on the part of the scientists.
      Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Originally posted by snower
        Neo, you had been very emotional, hehe, seems i really hurt your feeling, calm down, buddy.
        aha..u play the emotion game again...hahaha...dude..of all the people that cd hurt my feelings a idiot like u wd be the last...we have a saying in india..
        "when the elephant walks down a street 1000 dogs bark at it"
        thats all ur worth to me...a irritated barking thing...coz i don see anything like a human brain in u...

what i feel strange is that indian don't like to hear the truth. they would rather like live in a mental world constructed by their imagination, and comfort themself by this.
        u..a chinese of all the people wd say that? hehe..comeon...who can't call their fascist government fascist talk abt truth...give me a break...
        we have free media and we criticise our failures in public, we can draw caricatures to all aspect of our government, we have open discussions on the evils of our society...but how would u know...i m sure u never saw anything except the state run xinhua..which only makes u believe ur being nurtured like a queen bee...hehe

no need to desperately belittle chinese achievements, that won't make india looks better.
        there's no need to belittle chinese achievements...i was just quoting cnn about ur 5 space programs failures between 1990 to 1995. now if that is too much for u..what can i say..u live in a dream world created by Mao...u ll not wake up till other intelligent chinese releave ur country out of the commuist prison.

and by the way, chinese has a cautious and modest style of working, so they seldom make fatal mistakes, if you check the history of chinese space program development, the failure rate is the lowerst among all space powers in the world.

normally if a chinese has a capacity 100, he would claim to have 70. while if an indian have a capacity 100, he would claim to have 200. hehe, this is the basic difference between chinese and indian.
        as i saw many other times...if ur trying to impress me with ur nonexistent knowledge...pls leave it dude...it has been proved time and again on this forum that ur stupid like stone and u come up with figures u imagine...so spare the rest of us ur sharing of stupidity...u only bring the chinese people in poor light. ur definitely not one of them who can claim any knowledge..
        u don't know japan is a non military nation, u don't know when the british came to india, u don't know mathematics, statistics...

comeon kiddo...ur just one frustrated chinese...and ur bringing disrupte to ur intelligent countrymen...do ur nation a favor...focus on completing ur PhD...with ur brain that wd probably come with china's democracy...hahaha
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Puneet Sood
          India is number one country in remote sensing technology in the world.
          hehe, can indian people stop boasting?

everyone knows, the indian remote sensing techniques were obtained from simultaneous co-operation with the CIS/USSR, the US and ESA (europe). the most critical part of the technique, the sensor, is provided by germany, namely the German Monocular Electro-Optical Stereo Scanner. and in most cases, the satilites were launched by russian rockets.

world number one ? looks like boasting is a habit of indian, what i said in the last post? you again claimed to have 200.

Comment

hehe, can indian people stop boasting?

everyone knows, the indian remote sensing techniques were obtained from simultaneous co-operation with the CIS/USSR, the US and ESA (europe). the most critical part of the technique, the sensor, is provided by germany, namely the German Monocular Electro-Optical Stereo Scanner. and in most cases, the satilites were launched by russian rockets.

world number one ? looks like boasting is a habit of indian, what i said in the last post? you again claimed to have 200.
            this chinese has been fed from the milk of Mao's breast...hahahaha
            he only sees glory in china because of that Milk...and probably thats why he is unable to see another country getting the attention of world

before china started the reform process, it was nothing. it's only the foreign investments that have made it what is now. sadly for these chinese it burns like hell, that india is getting a good share of investments now.

probably they can't tolerate another country growing. its the communist mentality of Mao's milk i m sure...hehe

hey dude are u the only one or all the chinese drank Mao's milk when he was alive...hahaha...what do kids do now...Hu has breasts too...?? hehe

Comment

neo, you behave like a child,

Comment

neo, you behave like a child,
                the chinese will not understand if i talk seriously. thats why i talk in the chinese own language

understand Chinese? ...

Comment

Working...
                X