Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Indian media more corrupt than politicians ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Indian media more corrupt than politicians ?

hello.

In my opinion Indian media is more corrupt that even Indian politicians and many examples can be given to prove that.

Today's media is governed by private limited companies.they are listed on stock exchanges and the primary motive is profit & working towards the interest of investors.Social awareness & awakening is not their primary aim...That is why more often than not we get biased news or fake news which is far from reality.

Yea totally agree on this .... Like NDTV seems to be baised toward's Congress that's my personal opinion...

Even the channel are not sensible, they dont have any self decipline... all will say its an exclusive NEWS from them ...

Few days back Channel were showing live operation against terrorist of mumbai Attack on TV... How stupid and thoughtless they are ... 13 yr guy said in front of me that terrorist can see this news and they will understand from were Army will attack....

All channel showed News of Varun Gandhi during election about Pilibhit episode, there was no need to glorify such issue.

Dhoni is now not giving any interview on any channel, so all channel started negative campaing against him.... I saw one female anchor on one channel who even dont have any idea of cricket and pressure involved in it came up with idiotic statement...

I heard her saying, (After Indian Pakistan T20 Match) "this time we are leaving Dhoni but his move of sending himself up at one-down in T20 was not correct"

Frankly saying they dont have right to say anything to dhoni... especially on its captainship coz he know more about cricket then them and many senior old cricketer who played one test for India... to whom they bring on show...
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
    X