Guys! for whom will you poll for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys! for whom will you poll for!

Guys what do you think? Should there be any new rule so that the younger generation of India can participate in the Loksabha and Rajyasabha elections? What do you think this will stop the corruption in politics or not?
    Yes
    71.43%
    No
    28.57%
    Link Building Resources
    Directory of Search Engines

youngsters participation in politics

Yes, there should have some rule for younger generation to participate in rajya sabha and lok sabha. but the problem of corruption could not solved by any such rule. the Q is not about participation of younger generation in politics, the Q is about corrupt politicians. no doubt, younger generation can improve present situation with their intellectual mind but i am sure when these youngsters become politician,they also corrupted.bcoz i think, no person can become politician without corruption.

Comment

Right. The same youngsters who cheat in their exams will partake in corruption when they become politicians. What's needed instead is an attitudinal change among us all and effective monitoring and prosecution .

Comment

Educated Youngster more than 27 yr must be allowed to participate in the Loksabha and Rajyasabha elections...

We all know maturity comes with Age...

On corruption I will say all parent must teach their child to be honest whatever may be the case… and at the same time parent must also be honest they should not do corruption.

People those who do corruption generally say to their child that “In real life we cannot achieve any thing from honesty...honesty is good in book only.. Without corruption to achieve our goal is difficult....” so this should not be tought to child....

Children learn everything from their family/home...

Its me Honest Indian
        Sunilkumar
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 01-20-2006, 02:25 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Whatever rule is their in our legislature is good enough ... it will be better if politician & people of nation follow that rule.
          Most of People starts corruption when they are young because at that time they think of money and are more ambitious …. When they become old they are not able to leave their habit of corruption… most of people try to come in politics not to server nation they come only to make money…
          Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

There should be younger generation in there. Old people and citizens are all corrupted. They are nonsense. Younger people are better and they should rule India.

Comment

May Be you Find it lenghty but please read .... It is true .... I had talk Mr. Chrandrasheker at +91-9828305332 about this.... he is in Jodhpur.........

BANGALORE: Seems like Mani Rathnam's Yuva is getting off the reels. Five IITians, all in their 20s, have decided to take up mainstream politics. The youths, based in Jodhpur, will be in the city to campaign for their national party, " Paritrana'' , which was launched in Jodhpur on Friday. "Giving up handsome pay packages, comfort of family and support of friends wasn't that easy,'' says Tanmay Rajpurohit, the national president of the party and B Tech in aerospace from IIT Bombay followed by an MS from GeorgiaTech and double masters in arts. "But my inner voice told me that I should invest my efforts in my country rather than making my pockets heavier,'' said Ajit Ashwalayan Shukla, vice president of the party.

"People think we are crazy so much so that our families have also failed to understand our motto, but we won't give up,'' he added. The core team of "Paritrana' ' comprises Rajpurohit , Shukla, Amit Beesen, also the vice president and a B Tech (Mechanical) from IIT Bombay and a LLB graduate, Chandrashekhar (national treasurer), B Tech computer science from IIT Kanpur, Bharat Sundaram, the PRO of the party and B Tech from IIT Kanpur and PhD in electronics from Melbourne. "Paritrana means complete relief from the various causes of distress, and that is what we want to do for our people,'' added Chandrashekhar. Low fundshave not discouraged them in their efforts of holding door-to-door campaigns in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and parts of Maharashtra. "We strongly feel that the politicians of today are no longer the voice of the common man but instead they voice their own personal agendas through which they can fetch maximum votes,'' said Shukla. "We are not here for the power game. We are here to deal with the grassroots issues of each and every small village that we come across,'' added Shukla.

The zeal and burning desire of the five youngsters sounds sincere. "I believe that we are just five ordinary boys from the middle class family with no godfathers in politics but have dared to come forward and fight for our rights,'' said Chandrashekhar. "And we will succeed in it,'' he added. After the launch of the party at the Suchana Kendra in Jodhpur, the party members, as a part of their promotional campaign will tour Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai.

Wanted to bring to your notice a neat effort being made by a group of young guns to fix the biggest defect of them all.....The Rot.....Clear the sewage flowing back at offshore....These guys are no politicians and no oldies either....they are just like us 20 somethings Bes and MBAs who otherwise would have been sitting in a room fitted with powerful Acs fixing defects or playing around with Excel sheets and word documents......but they instead chose to be out there rubbing ears, hands and shoulders with a topic which for me has been the most frustrating aspect of life......We know not if they would last for a year, for a month or even a day.....or even if they last, would they have the effect...but what matters is that there is hope........and there is a genuine and honest effort, an effort that comes from deep within ....from a place which matters.....

We are here squabbling over net to gross and back...about Ses SSEs and Consultant and other grades .......which are nothing but Moooh and a lot of Mayya.....these guys have thrown away carrers worth more than 80k 90k or whtever for a no job, which is hardly grateful...an effort which would surely bring them just more frustration.....

It would be far from being very hopeful to expect any of us to jump in, but the least we could do is extend our support in whatever way we could. Be it by just sending it as a forward to 10 guys...This won't bring your grandma back niether would it fulfill your long lost wish...But would surely let them know tht they are not alone....The feeling tht we might not be there walking along with them but are certainly out there supporting them. A report on the same came out in Timesofindia so its known to most but it shouldn't end up being one of those stories that is a hit for a week and then just fades away into bewilderness. Hence, guys, pull up your socks and pass it on......Post it on every group on yahoo ..be a member of the community Paritrana on Orkut....Lets Rocc

We don't know if they are a capable gang, if they are shrewd/cunning/crafty/sly enough to last n perform...we infact havent heard of them before let alone see or know them to comment....but what matters is there is hope in the absence of which there would be probably Laloo Kallooo and some Bhallooo forever.....So guys pump up the volume......and support.....

The problem back there is not the politicians nor is the gundaas..its We the people with the CHALTA HAI attitude....HOTTA HAI attitude....MEIN KYA KARROON attitude....Well yeah chalega hoyega aur hum log kuch karsakte nahin till someone stands up and fights....the least we could chip in with is support....

The site they have is not that savvy or dinghcahkh and probably needs a Requirement Modeler, BA, SA to give it a makeover.....What matters though is that the Idea is noble, effort is honest and the ppl are as clean as Surf ki safaaayeee...

Nope this is not a result of RDB ...haven't seeen it yet .....haven't read the reviews either....heard the songs thou (they rock)....For me, its more from a desire to see a cleaner Mumbai and a Greater India...a Mumbai free of slums, with cleaner roads, pavements free of begging hands and India who is out there standing tall, fearless, confident and not intimidated by greater and lesser powers tht be....a day when we need not throw food in to the Arabian Sea with ppl starving....when we don't have to explain our coworkers here that we don't go to office on an Elephant back in India....a day when newsreporters won't need hidden cameras.....a day when we wont hunt for a clip showing a polititcan caught in a siddy scene...a day when houses are as they are in Shani shignarpur with no locks...(Jadda hogaya) Well in short we dream of a better tomorrow....Not nostalgia either....Its been there in there always in everyone

!!!!! Kiiii Aag hai !!!!..........No tax to Dream

Here are Links Read on:

http://o3.indiatimes.com/amitbanerje...20/421830.aspx
              Last edited by sunilkumar; 02-06-2006, 02:43 PM.
              "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
              X