Is our country Free ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rohit khaitan,

Yes I also think all these rude Chinese posters are part of some government propaganda effort. Now which government it is, your guess is as good as mine. But whichever government they may be from-- Chinese, American, Taiwanese-- we should ignore their dirty games. In any case I've lost my appetite for rude posters.

Comment

Yeaps. Its no use caring for stray dogs. You cant waste ur time on them.
      My only concern is one of them might be rabies infected and may bite one of us. I hope the administrator plays the role of muncipality and eliminate them from the vicinity.

Comment

I think this chinese is obsessed with India like the Pakis. I wonder what will chinese men get in criticing Indian system. They have killed their own culture by the way of communism and Cultural revolution. Although there was nothing cultural about it. They had one of the best cultures in the world but they have lost it in a big way. Every culture had its downtrodden people, which were bottom of the society. Peasants in no ancient culture had an upper hand, although they constituted the majority. China was home to great thinking of Taoism etc., which are more rationale than western asian religions. Its time for chinese to discover their own values which were killed by the communism rather than poking nose into other cultures.
        Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Chinese Army is killing Tibet people and farmers who have dissatisfaction in economical difference.
          Moreover, They did illegal marine surveying without the national flag in surround of japanese main island 6 years ago.
          Though, They are gotten 300 billion dollars ODA from Japan, They run into debt 600 million dollars ODA for other developing countries every year.
          They have Africa nations declare opposite with Japan into UN permanent member in
          exchange for the promise of help....etc
          I think,China is most evil nation in the world. World never become peace without Disappearance of China.
          Last edited by takes; 10-23-2006, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
            come on, hehe, this a sheer lie. the caste system was set up by the ayran who invaded the ancient india, they slaved the native people and devided people in to classes according to occupation among ayran, but the native is put to the lowest class because they are dark in skin colour. the native were savagely repressed and discriminated, there is a chinese saying : paper cannot contain fire. please do not even try to cover the fact. ok?
            Why are there some many Chinkus on an Indian forum ?
            Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

I am a Chinese and am new to this board. I'd like to apologize to all the Indians on this board for the rude things said by people like "snower". Some people just want to stir up more hatred between our two countries. They pose as Chinese, in fact they could be spies for any other country. I would strongly advice all the posters here ignore them. This is an Indian board, we Chinese here should listen and learn, only comment on things concerning China. Politeness is regarded as a virtue by Confucious, a Chinese sage. Anyone who does not show basic courtesy towards his neighbor while visiting the neighbor's house is not a true Chinese.

Comment

Very gracious of you jingjun to speak out against the rude posters claiming to be Chinese. Friendly people from China like you are always welcome to this forum.

See you around.

Comment

In a can of milk, a single drop of poison will make the whole can poisonous. In the same way though we indians are united irrespective of caste and religion, there are some villages where still caste discrimination is there.This makes an bad notion over the whole country. This situation should be changed. One example for the above said is, In Tamilnadu the legislative assembly election was not conducted successfully during past period in four constituencies, because each time it will be reserved for some scheduled caste people but the other parties wont allow this. The recent election went on successfully only after a undertable deal, i.e next time there wont be any reservation in these constituencies.

Comment

Working...
                  X