Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need me, go online...

hello everyone
    I am from London and I am crazy about Indian cuisine - well that was a bit of an introduction

and also I need an advice... badly and ASAP
    I met this guy at this luckylovers net dating site and I think I am in love with him, but do you think it is really possible to be truly in love with somebody you have never met in your life? or is it just a temporary something... affection... or whatever... I just need to know should I continue with this relationships or not.. and btw he is from India (that is why I decided to throw my question on this forum)

PLEASE, share your experiences !!.. waiting...

Well if you have never met him and don't know him properly its not good to be in a proper relationship no matter where's he's from. If you know that that guy is good and is trustable then only you can think of a relationship. ASk for picture. See if he's of proper age and not a old or very young guy. Relationship over net is uncertain. Have a webcam chat and stuff. Then after you trust him properly then only engage in a relations hip.

Comment

webcams and Phones .....dat will make you feel comfy with the person
      anyways..love wont start untill and unless you meet him up somehow in real life and share some moments together

Comment

My Experince say, we like many people some are very good looking in picture like me but in reality, they may not be that much attractive. There are many people whose thought are very nice, they are able to express there feeling by text on net (chat) and such forum, we will like them on net. But when we stay with them than only we can come to know their actual behaviour. Many people say lie on chat every one can't be like me.... On net some people are very sweet , we love them coz of their sense of humor.... I can only say take precaution while making friendship on net... Love is Love, you can't say when and where you will get .....
        Last edited by sunilkumar; 05-26-2006, 09:37 PM.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
        X