tell me about your favorite place ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell me about your favorite place ??

which place would you like the most in the World for travel...
    Last edited by smita89; 09-06-2014, 10:51 AM.

My dream is that I should visit Kerala one day have read a lot about it, will definitely visit there one day.
    Web design company

Comment

I would like to see Los Angeles in USA & the place where i can see lots of snowfall............................
      Last edited by Guest; 09-06-2014, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I like Rajasthan the most as i have visited there once , Places like Bikaner where we can see karni mata temple one and unique and junagarh fort again a super built fort of ancient time.

Pink City Jaipur , where Hawa Mahal is famous and my favourate jaisalmer sand dunes. There is many more places which we can explore. I wish i can again visit this places.

Comment

I would like to visit Canada's Wonderland. It's my dream i'll be there one day

Comment

Dharamshala is one of my most favourite place. Dharamshala is the winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. Dharamshala has many tourist places to visit, there are very nice sightseeing, attractions in Dharamshala. I like to visit here again and again.......

Comment

I would like to see Greenwich in London.One day i will be in london.

Comment

I Want To Visit Ooty And Uttarakhand...................

Ooty is situated deep within the Nilagiri hills (which can be literally translated as The Blue Mountains). It is unknown whether this name arises from the blue smoky haze given off by the eucalyptus trees that cover the area or from the kurunji flower, which blooms every twelve years giving the slopes a bluish tinge. Nilgiris in general was ruled by Ganga kings and later by Hoysala kings, particularly Vishnuvardhana who captured Wynad and Nilgiri area during the 11th century. Tippu Sultan was the first to extend his border by constructing a hideout cave like structure.

Uttarakhand:-formerly Uttaranchal, is a state in the northern part of India. It is often referred to as the "Land of the gods" due to the many Hindu temples and pilgrimage centres found throughout the state. Uttarakhand is known for its natural beauty of the Himalayas, the Bhabhar and the Terai. On 9 November 2000, this 27th state of the Republic of India was created from the Himalayan and adjoining northwestern districts of Uttar Pradesh.It borders the Tibet Autonomous Region, China on the north; the Mahakali Zone of the Far-Western Region, Nepal on the east; and the Indian states of Uttar Pradesh to the south and Himachal Pradesh to the northwest.

Comment

I wanna go for world tour once ever in my life...... and i wish to visit most crowd-pleasing places there.....
                  Neha Rani
                  Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Goa is one of my most favourite place. Goa is a popular destination in India. The smallest state in India, Goa is a paradise for nature lovers as this city is full of tourist’s attractions and known in the whole world as the land of beaches.

Comment

Manali is my favorite place.

Comment

My Dream destination is kerala.

Comment

Ah some many places which are to be visited. Would love to travel to Kerala, Coorg and maybe even to Goa.
                          IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
                          IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

I would like to see Goa. Goa is my favourite place. Goa is known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.

Comment

Pangong Lake, Ladakh

Last edited by jatinderSingh; 08-22-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X