Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lost love.. can u help for a new start..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost love.. can u help for a new start..

hi..
    In a nutshell, my case is a extreme of misunderstanding.. two months back it startd with a very silly stuff.. and now it has lead to separation..

i am a short tempered person.. i got angry because she did something which I did not like.. i tried to speak up the issue.. did not get good response from her.. i wrote some mails dscribing the facts.. i got all negative replies.. then i concluded that she did not love me.. returned her stuffs which were with me.. cleared the accounts etc.. between contacted her close friends and tried to convinced them.. all these backfired and they concluded me as a dumb rude person..

after one month.. i decided to try once more.. coz i was finding it difficult to live without her.. the reply was something like this:

"i don't think that if we continue to chat like this, i won't be able to control myself. don't mind if i avoid you."

this was her last mail.

after that i sent few mails to her.. but no reply.. then i tried to contact her brother (whom i have met once).. first he showed some willingness to help me in resolving the issues.. but with time he lost energy.. at last he told that she wont come back.. i am not sure whether he told that after discussion with her sis or not..

can u plz tell:

1. what does the meaning of the mail?
    2. should i do something more to bringher back.
    3. if yes, can u plz suggest something...

please feel free to ask any question..

the behavioural "wave lenght" of two people should match...den only dey can have a smooth relationship..
    dis is not smthin u make up artificially( u cant act thorughout ur life in ur relationship with her )
    she did something which u didnt like.....wat if she does it again??
    ure short tempered,u will again blast at her !! n wat if she likes doin it...u think she should scarifice dat for keeping dis relationship...n finally what did u get..she left you!!

n the meaning of dat mail... u wer telling her abt wat "wrongs" she did..... u would have been continuely insulting her in words...she didnt know how to respond..but she lost her balance hearin all dat...so its an apt reply

give her a place to decide what is good n bad...
    n ders no such thing dat cannot be forgiven in a good relation ..tell her a sorry, n say "u cant live without her"

i hope she didnt commit anything which u cant forgive....
    Last edited by alpha; 05-27-2006, 07:08 AM.

Comment

hi alpha,
      thanks for ur reply.

1. regarding the wave length stuff, i completely agree with you. i was also worried for the same. i spoke to her regarding this. but everytime she was reassuring me. so at last i got the confidence.

2. i did not get what u r trying to mean by "insulting". if u can write in detail. it might be a gr* help for me.

3. I have told that line (I can't leave without you) many times.. AND I REALLY MEAN THAT.

4. definitly, i can forgive her. i just told that i did not like that what u did. try to avoid. and importantly she also partially agreed that. but she is a stubborn lady. might be because of that she decided to stick to her decision. most importantly, i mentioned that i dont like that (what she did) before we were into the relation.

Comment

rl1981... learn How to live alone.

World is not going to stop it will move, If some one is there in your life its well and good but for some reason that person conuld'nt stay than we should not cry to much.... We should be glad that our path crossed &; some how that person made us happy even for a while.

Bottom-line: Time will tell, If she is your's she will surely come back.
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

u wrote some mails disturbin the facts...i.e ,what she did wrong... after gettin so many mails from you saying "u did a mistake"..she must have felt low.dats all i meant to say..

n hei sunil bhai ....only the "gifted nd special ones" can live alone... n they are always above the rest... it requires guts...most bachelors live alone just because they dont meet up with their mates, there bachelorship will fall,if any beautifull girl propose to them..

living alone...u will have to rule over ur sexual instincts....lookin at girls lustfully n goin to "pros" dont show ur bachelorship,but shows ur weakness..

If u can rule over ur sexual instincts n live alone..u r indeed "the special one".u can do it by chanellising ur energies into ur profession or religion.
          Last edited by alpha; 05-29-2006, 06:54 AM.

Comment

i understand all these.. but my question .. IF THERE IS ANYTHING WHICH I CAN DO AT THIS POINT OF TIME TO GET HER BACK..

Comment

Dont vary rl1981

Write ur wife a love letter
              and make read it by any one closed to her.

if u both actually in love then she will come back.

Otherwise Last option is that
              Make urself angree.
              and go to her with ur warm expression.
              say her what is this. is this nay jock.

and pull her to ur home

but this way is very risky
              ved
              Software Engineer
              Mumbai

Comment

Working...
              X