X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I tell her (plz suggest)

xxxx

-----
    Last edited by mannubhai; 05-29-2006, 12:48 PM.

you have two choices. Either u blow up ur mind or u tell her that u love her.
    But again if u tell her, she might blow up ur mind if she does not like ur proposal. And she may end up blowing up her mind as well if she gets too pissed off and angry at u.. But u love her... You cant put her head to risk.. So i will suggest u the first option

Blow up ur mind. Coz its too bloated.

Comment

Go for it.............................. im waiting to know..how did you pull it off,mannubhai??
      hope ull post that too... or still didnt propose??

Comment

dear as rohit said u have to tell her. u have to feel comfortable 4 that may be she loves u too>>

Comment

ull have to be sure atleast that she is not engaged with anyone else, b4 proposin
          y dont try the red rose...if u r shy to open up

Comment

if she is interested in other guy, then she is unlucky cause she wont get you in her life.
            dont be weak..even if she dont love you..u can continue to love her na,till the end of life na. u can keep ur love "sacred" and within you.
            still,jst give her a red rose...... but dont say anything or propose if u r sure she is deeply interested in another guy.. Enjoy your work..n enjoy your friends..n always be thankfull to god even if u dont get her...god has a better plan for you

Comment

Working...
            X