Will retrogression affect???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will retrogression affect???

My wife and me have applied for US visa (nurse, scheduled A EX category visa). We received the fee bill in sepetember mid and filed the packet 3. Now we are waiting for visa interview. It is heard that visa retrogression is going to hit the first quarter of next FY. If retrogression hit whether it will affect out case?? Please somebody advice.

Originally posted by sant2910
    My wife and me have applied for US visa (nurse, scheduled A EX category visa). We received the fee bill in sepetember mid and filed the packet 3. Now we are waiting for visa interview. It is heard that visa retrogression is going to hit the first quarter of next FY. If retrogression hit whether it will affect out case?? Please somebody advice.
    Are you talking about Green Card retrogression ? That is already in effect for the EB2 & EB3 categories.

Certain occupations which are deemed high demand (nursing is included, I believe) are not under retrogression and I have not heard about any chances for retrogression in the near future.
    Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani

Comment

Dear Punjabi, Please see the november visa bullettin. Scheduled A category (nurses etc.) visa is not current.

Comment

Working...
      X