Which are the best French Classes in Chandigarh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which are the best French Classes in Chandigarh

I am very interested in learning some language and I think French is a good start as it is quite popular language world over. Also it seems to be quite sophisticated language. So I am trying to find some classes in the tricity.

Any suggestions ?
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Alliance Francaise institute is awesome place to learn French language. It is Best institute to explore french language and french culture too. It is located in Sector 36A Next to Hibiscus Garden, Chandigarh, 160036 chandigarh.

Comment

French Ace Foundation can be a good option as they have a great policy ,If you not satisfied with their efforts you will get 100% cash-back of your remaining fund.
      It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Well, I would suggest to initially take home tuitions as individual attention is provided there and later you can switch to any professional institute as by taking daily or weekly tests there you can check your performance level
        Web design company

Comment

Aiflc is the best Institute in Chandigarh to learn french.

Comment

I agree with shilpa rana i think Alliance Francaise institute is the best institute in chandigarh.

Comment

In the tricity I think many Institute for learning foreign languages. But If you want to learn French language then I think FrenchAce Panchkula is best in tricity.

Comment

CCube French Language Institute is one of the best Institute in tricity. It is located in Sector 9/D . For more details you can visit at website - http://ccube.org.in/
                Neha Rani
                Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Alliance franchaise best institute for learning french.

Alliance francaise Chandigarh is the best institute in Chandigarh. Alliance francaise has a huge netwrork and institutes all over india with best enviorment . It will run under alliance franchise network and french embassy.

Comment

I think French is a good start it is quite popular language world over. Alliance Francaise institute is awesome place to learn French language. French Language Institute is one of the best Institute in tricity.

Comment

French classes in Chandigarh

Hi,

FRENCH ACE... the only name comes in my mind when i see of French. i joined FrenchAce 2 months ago now i am able to speak French. Very good environment, ultimate Teachers. i joined FrechAce for only A1 course but now i m going to start A2 . you would like to study here. you cant find adviser like Uditi and Hamir anywhere.i suggest if you wanna do French, French Ace is d Best.
                      Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                      X