Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reservations in Private Schools

Reservations in Private Schools

In this thread I would like to discuss about reservations in the private schools. Someone please enlighten me about the present Indian law.

1. Suppose I setup a completely non-profit paid private school with my own money do we need to support reservatons?

2. If the answer to the first question is yes then what percentage of reservations?

No please, Dont give reservations to students who are from backward classes, I would support if you give the seats based on economically weaker section...

Comment

Yea i do ageree with shastry17 that , Dont give reservations to students on basis of their caste, If they are given reservation on basis of their economic condition then i dont have any objection
      Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you..

Comment

Reservation must be on economic basis rather than on caste basis. India has about 113 million students between the ages of six and 14 who would qualify for reserved seats. The total number of seats in private schools is one-tenth that. Thus, over 100 million reserved category students will be outside the private school system.
        But now question arises, What steps government should follow to choose the needed students in reservation list?
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

I don't think that you need have reserved seats in private schools but if you do yes economic condition should be given more importance.

Comment

Working...
          X