Herbal remedies to cure pimples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbal remedies to cure pimples

Acne is amongst the most typical epidermis issues that individuals of all age categories, especially youngsters experience.A very typical belief is that acne will obvious on its own once a individual gets to maturity but it may not be real in most situations. So instead of awaiting that fun to come, it is smarter to implement some house solutions for a better experience.

Here are our few guidelines to treat pimples naturally:

Sweetie and nutmeg powdered paste: Add a little nutmeg powdered to some amount of honey and implement this insert on the involved area. Next morning hours, clean it with warm water.

Egg white: Distribute an egg white-colored on clean experience. It opens up the extreme oil from the skin thereby avoiding acne and stops viruses to return.

Orange peels: Lemon skins works amazing things on acne. Take some orange skins, smash them and add a little rosewater to it to make a insert. Now, implement this insert on the experience and clean it after about 30 minutes.

Try this as well for curing pimple at home.A combination of honey and cinnamon powder is a natural home remedy. When this paste is applied on the pimples and left over night it cures pimples. The process however should be continued for a couple of weeks.

Comment

apply toothpaste for about 10 min to pimple to dry it,it reduces the pimple size
      Check this article
      medic4me.com
      Last edited by Parveen Komal; 04-18-2014, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Can you tell me how i cure pimple marks.I use herbal remedies.But it proved not baneficial for me.Please tell me other remedies to reduce pimple & marks to.

Comment

Hello JanthaHousing

If you want to reduce pimple & marks from your face please try it

Take three table spoons of sugar, 1 tbsp of milk powder and one tablespoon of honey, mix them up and scrub it over the face for few minutes and rinse off after 15 minutes. Sugar acts like a natural exfoliate.

This is a simple and easy scrub for a healthy, pimple marks free and glowing skin. It will work as an exfoliate and helps you to achieve a brighter tone.

Comment

Chamakkatt Herbals provides you the best herbal medicines to reduce pimples. Chamakkatt is the top distributor of herbal medicated oils and are effective for all types of skin problems.
            Last edited by Parveen Komal; 07-03-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X