More than 50 killed by Indian northeastern separatist rebels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo
    don't argue with this idiot india89, i invite the chinese to take back assam and arunachal

don't worry they will never be able because they don't have the balls. that's why just like pakistan they give indirect support to terrorism. but just as pakistan achieves nothing by that, ULFA the pet dog of china is on the run in Assam now. Its a desperate act by ULFA to kill civilians because the indian army has killed all its top leaders.

as for china, a country that doesn't have the balls to take back taiwan by force, what will it have the balls to attack another country...hahaha...

it can only attack countries like tibet with no armies...thats all the chinese PLA has guts for now. no one in india gives a damn about china.

eh? china has no balls to attack another country? then which country was defeated, lose 6000 lives nad got another 7000 soldiers caught POW by chinese in 1962? hehe...

neo often puts his foot in his big mouth, typical indian big mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by snower
      eh? china has no balls to attack another country? then which country was defeated, lose 6000 lives nad got another 7000 soldiers caught POW by chinese in 1962? hehe...

is that why ur scared to take back assam and arunachal stupid man?
      if u have the balls come take it
      oh but i forgot, before that u shd have the balls to take back taiwan isn't it? haha...

i think the japanese castrated the entire race of chinese, u guys will never have balls again...hihihi
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by snower

you don't have the balls to attack us. Cause your people will get crushed by the strong superior Indians. Chinese are sub-humans. YOu don't treat tibetans properly. They die of hunger. YOu guys don't care about them. They don't want to be with you.

The Mongoloid people in India love India. They want to stay with India cause we are democracy and they have rights. In China only cockroacheaters have rights, not Tibetians or people living in Xinjiang.

We are democratic that's why we are peaceful and we don't attack and take over people's country. But you are a bloody communist and you can declare war anytime but u scared to do so in India cause you know that if you even stare at us we will take out your eyeballs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I wish Taiwan as they put up a fight against the Chinese assholes and are not an independent country.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
          Chinese are sub-humans. ....... cause you know that if you even stare at us we will take out your eyeballs..
          hahaha....

what can i say?

racist? childish? laughable?

you are very entertaining . you show me a perfect image of indian. go on please

Comment

the indian northeast state, Assam, is a mogoloid land. it was forced into india by the british. the native people dislike indian, they killed the hindu migrants. india can hardly maintain her control over this area. please give the Assam people their independence. otherwise your guys will be killed more.
            Stupid, Assam is a mixture of Mongoloid and Indo-Aryan people. It has more than 80 % Hindu population. It's like West Bengal which is a mixture Indo-Aryan, Mongoloid, Indigenous(aborigine) and Dravidian people. Assam also uses Bengali letters in its forgot ur master britons r from small island?language which is itself similar to Bengali. So keep fantasizing with wrong data.

the neighbouring "arunachel" state is also a mongoloid land, belonging to china's tibet
            China occupies Tibet. If China frees the sovereign, ancient kingdom of Tibet then India will be glad to talk with non-violent Tibetans regarding Arunachal Pradesh.

forgot ur master britons r from small island?
            Talking about suffering from colonization, india is the absolute number 1.
            China's national thinking is dictated by European Communism. China is a slave to Europe since the last 100 years. Chinese national founder Mao even wore European cap and dresses and rest of the puppet Chinese followed. China gave up its original culture for European communism.India retains her 5000 year old ancient customs even today. Who's the bigger slave

And don't be angry when India1989 calls you subhumans. Ancient India scriptures called Chinese sub-human barbarians. Like you learned Buddhism from India maybe you should learn this idea from India too and try to improve yourselves

Comment

Working...
            X