I am fed up with those professing themselves as chinese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am fed up with those professing themselves as chinese

I am chinese, I want to say, those who always stired up the polemics may not be chinese. Even though they usually give their logins a chinese family name. The chinese internaut donot often name their logins with their familiy name as I know. you can check in the english wiki chinese language native speakers as follows http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:User_zh-N

I mean On the Internet No One Knows You Are a Dog

So in the ordinary chinese people, india is just a far, mysterious country somehow china-like country,(long history and very populated).

I had some indian friends, so I don't want someone else to screw up

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by ksyrie
    I am chinese, I want to say, those who always stired up the polemics may not be chinese. Even though they usually give their logins a chinese family name. The chinese internaut donot often name their logins with their familiy name as I know. you can check in the english wiki chinese language native speakers as follows http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:User_zh-N

I mean On the Internet No One Knows You Are a Dog

So in the ordinary chinese people, india is just a far, mysterious country somehow china-like country,(long history and very populated).

I had some indian friends, so I don't want someone else to screw up

Happy New Year!
    there is one on this forum too..name's snower...he claims to be chinese but u guys tell me if he is or not...from his lack of brain i am not sure he is human in first place
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

i totally agree with u kysirie.

They are certainly not chinese.

Comment

Maybe they are Indian agents who want India to do well. Like when we are young our parents compare us to others and say we should learn My mind is exploring all possibilities.

Comment

I identify with your statement. I as an average Indian didn't know much about Chinese people and China so I would expect average Chinese people to not know much equally about India.

But many Chinese I see on the internet seem to know a lot about India and are very rude, always picking out India's shortcomings and making fun of it. Everyone has shortcomings - a wise saying goes "Do not make fun of others, first look at yourself in the mirror".

Comment

We are looking into it
            Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
            www.indiabook.com
            Business
            Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
            X