Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megri, Can you tell us who have been banned by you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megri, Can you tell us who have been banned by you?

The forum became quiet after megri locked a few threads and banned a few IPs/user names, to the cheers of democracy-minded Indians and disappointment of Chinese users (`masked as chinese` as some of you would like to assume).

While deploring the rude conduct of some Chinese here, I find megri is overdoing it.

Before my IP/user name is banned, I wish to state my observations on 1962:

1962 is still a sensitive topic. Indian friends hold a strong belief that China was to blame for the unfortuante war despite the proofs and concensus to the contrary. Nationalism can be blind. It is gratifying to note that some Indian friends are ready to face the music if conclusive evidence is revealed by the publishing (when?) of the famously classified report of the Indian military.

I am intrigued at how publich opnion in India was misled on 1962 in a way typical of an authoritarian society such as China.

Fortunately the two governments are learning from the past and are talking/negotating a solution to the border problem, most likely a deal involving a swap of eastern andwestern sectors as originally suggested by China and consistently rejected by Nehru before 1962.

Maybe it is time to for me to say goodbye. Take care.
    Very good job.
    33.33%
    Poor job.
    16.67%
    Leave me alone, pls.
    33.33%
    Who is megri?
    0.00%
    No comment.
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Why are you blaming Indians? It is a fact that some people were bent on making fun at our cost. Without even knowing, where it can lead to.

It seemed to me some times that they are not from China, as no chinese will glorify enemy of China (Taiwan).

And here you are blaming us.

Remember, were you in the same position you would have to do same thing. The only regret is action came too late. Much of the hatred which was generated, could be easily averted.
    Otherwise I shall be happy to know about the various aspects of life of China. We can learn from each other's experiences.
    Don’t worry, Be happy

Comment

Is there a complaint section, Agra should drop his/her complaint in that section.

Comment

Back after vacation, I am glad to see action taken by megri to delete the posts of those chinese who don't even qualify above insects in terms of their IQ and EQ.

Agra, as for your musings on 1962, the arguments posted by many chinese here had nothing to do with 1962. They were totally biased, racist and full of hatred and jealously in 90% of the instances. The only intent was to show india in a poor light, selectively posting pictures of india's poverty while ignoring its development. At the same time, these people were overzealous in spaming the threads with what they perceive to be the ultra modern chinese society. This kind of inferiority complex which some chinese seem to suffer from deserves the treatment of being sent to the garbage bin and has been rightly done so.
        I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Thanks to megri for clearing up the forum a bit. Those stupid Chinese people didn't do proper discussions and deserved to get banned.

And agra you don't understand democracy so you better not comment on it.

Comment

It is amazing that sometimes people, both Chinese and Indians, could go so low in order to settle some scores through mutual bashing. Banning is the last resort reserved for Indian moderator.
            True that I do not quite understand the kind of democracy at work in India, esp with regard to the Indian public perception of the true cause of 1962, a topic on which I tried to seek enlightenment from eloquent Indians.

Comment

True that india is a democracy Agra but india also has a law. Likewise anyone is free to post on this site but the site has some rules and regulations

Some users here (chinese or whosoever) were kids and posting without obeying the rules of the forum.

If u want to discuss casteism or poverty or anything in india u can start a thread and discuss the same.

But if u mock. use foul or hateful language ur destined to get banned someday.

Remember every dog is allowed one bite but a different view is taken of a dog who keeps on biting.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan

But if u mock. use foul or hateful language ur destined to get banned someday.

Remember every dog is allowed one bite but a different view is taken of a dog who keeps on biting.
                Given your own record of using foul or hateful language, your above remarks suit you quite well.

Comment

My own record ?? Are u kidding???

I have never used foul language on anyone ever in this forum or elsewhere.

Except for once against ur so called chinese freinds because they dont understand normal language. And the very next day i myself deleted those posts.

Comment

I don't think at all Chinese posters like Agra should be banned. Agra has been very polite and has discussed the 1962 war and its effects in a constructive manner. But Chinese posters like prochina, snower, googleabcd etc who consistently have been mocking India on this forum needed to be banned. They seem to have nothing constructive to discuss but just mock India.

Comment

Thanks, Oberserver, for your remarks about me.

Can Megri give us a list of posters he has banned?

Comment

I think my account is not blocked, but I have lost interest on this forum so I didn't post anything during the last several weeks. As for those banned Chinese memebers, if they really want to post threads here, they can regiter a new account or change their IP easily. But they don't, which means they have the same feeling as mine.

To be honest, there are too few people, too few in-depth discussions and good points on this forum.It doesn't worth me spending much time here just for fun, or like someone else said "improving English".

Actually, it is a pity that Indian and most west people don't know Chinese, so they can't understand those millions of interesting threads on Chinese forums. However, when China is becoming the next superpower, maybe we will meet again on Chinese forums one day.

Don't bother banning me. It is my last post on indiabook.com. Good bye. 再见
                        Last edited by googleabcd; 03-24-2007, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by googleabcd
                          Actually, it is a pity that Indian and most west people don't know Chinese, so they can't understand those millions of interesting threads on Chinese forums. However, when China is becoming the next superpower, maybe we will meet again on Chinese forums one day.
                          good luck with that wonder why half the world doesn't speak russian considering soviets were a super power till recently. this shows the kind of thinking ppl like these have...thanks god for one less on this forum.
                          I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

ok google, don't show off about ur chinese forum. You Chinese people are always rude. Can't you speak normally.

Anyways good luck with your Chinese forums dream. keep it going.

Comment

India isn't a democracy. No country today is a democracy. And countries that where democracies like ancient Athens ended up tyrannical.

On the other hand, India is a democratic republic. And I would say India is freer than China because of this.

However, India still has a long way to go, especially on economic freedom. Social issues as well need to be more liberalized, homosexuals are treated very badly in India. Indians have historically been tolerant to homosexuals......then the Mughal Muslims came, then the Christian British (worst of all) came and made India more puritanical.
                              Last edited by Silverbackman; 03-26-2007, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X