Web designer required!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web designer required!!!

We organise various events in London and we hoping to have a set up our website for our clients to view. We want a very simplistic design. Main features will be:

~Sign in page - so we can accumalate a constant mailing list
    ~company profile and history
    ~Forthcoming Events
    ~Picture Gallery from previous Events
    ~Contacts

It should be around 5 pages MAX. Looking for someone who can help on this. Please get back to me in your own convenient time, and hopefully you can assist us. Contact me on sadiq@chikte.fsnet.co.uk

Hi Sadiq,

We are professional web designers based in Mumbai. We can definately assist you & develop the website for you.

Firstly, I would like to know your budget for developing the website. I am asking this because we believe in creating quality websites & you very well know that quality stuff costs. We also do domain registration & web hosting and can offer you a complete package.

In fact, from the description what you have put above, I alreayd see that your website will definately exceed 5 pages. It depend on no. of past events & no. of forthcoming events you wish to display.

If you are interested, send me a detailed email on vjshah@conceptcd.com or call me on 9820309084 & we can discuss in detail.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Comment

Working...
    X