Has India lost its identity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snower
    neo, as a dalit you always cheat yourself.

let me teach you agian: india was never totally unified before british colonization. all the historical empires only unified part of india.

grow up, naive man, dont't cheat yourself.
    snower, even if i was a dalit, i consider chinese lower than me
    i m sorry to disappoint you but I was born in a Brahmin family which historically is considered the highest class in india. nevertheless i am not narrow minded like you to consider dalits lower than any other man. u sound racist to me. that's funny, a mongoloid chinese mix race becomes aryan suddenly...hahaha....

open ur eyes dude ( oops...i forgot, ur probably born with half closed eyes,,)

hahaha...
    I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
      snower, even if i was a dalit, i consider chinese lower than me
      ..... u sound racist to me. that's funny, ....

hahaha...
      you consider dalit higher than chinese,

and tell me i sounds racist,

who is the true racist ? haha..

typical indian IQ... what can i say?

neo, your posts entertain me everyday, hehe...

Comment

you consider dalit higher than chinese,

and tell me i sounds racist,

who is the true racist ? haha..

typical indian IQ... what can i say?

neo, your posts entertain me everyday, hehe...
        first of all let's not talk of IQ because i have proved many times that u don't even have a brain.

i m not racist. racist is when u bias against humans. if china has creatures like u i don't think i can be called racist...lolz...

unless of course 2mrw all the donkeys of the world start claiming they suffer racial discrimination at the hands of man...

u think i m less amused by seeing ur idiotic posts...makes me very happy...before i met chinese like u...i only had don't give a damn attitude to china and chinese...

after talking to u, i actively think that chinese population is just like a colony of ants, no brains, doing what the queen ant- ur polit bureau asks u to do..

i never had any respect for chinese but now its plain ridicule...ur just a bunch of jokers as far as i m concerned...

Comment

Hello Snower,

what can i say?
          Exactly!!! Don't say!!! Keep shut!!!!!
          Go brush your teeth. YUCK!!! You smell bad.
          Try listrine mouth wash, it heps kill bacteria that causes bad breath.

Cheers

Comment

Hello Hbrant,

Originally posted by hbrant
            It amazing how entire populations get influenced by the worldwide trends of today. India is at the proverbial crossroads. Does it become more "westernised" or keep its traditional culture?
            I don't need to read URLs to know my country's tradition. Our tradition has been always to accept good things from where ever we can. We are Dynamic people who have learnt and utilized what ever we could from past, to the benefit of our country.

I also know that Chinese culture teaches RESPECT for all to be of utmost importance. But YOU, somewhere have forgoton it, it seems. So please go and take a lesson in respect from your mother first. You need to find your identity first. Then, come here and talk to us.

Happy Day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabir
              Hello Snower,

Exactly!!! Don't say!!! Keep shut!!!!!
              Go brush your teeth. YUCK!!! You smell bad.
              Try listrine mouth wash, it heps kill bacteria that causes bad breath.

Cheers
              wow! you sound really turned on, haha... laughable.

wash your left hand before you type the post, indian, your post stinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabir
                Hello Hbrant,

I don't need to read URLs to know my country's tradition. Our tradition has been always to accept good things from where ever we can. We are Dynamic people who have learnt and utilized what ever we could from past, to the benefit of our country.

I also know that Chinese culture teaches RESPECT for all to be of utmost importance. But YOU, somewhere have forgoton it, it seems. So please go and take a lesson in respect from your mother first. You need to find your identity first. Then, come here and talk to us.

Happy Day.
                well said kabir, well said. the chinese are supposed to be decent ppl. the one's here are the bad bloods i guess...

Comment

has india an identity?

Do you, neo, as a dalit, share the same identity with other castes?

don't cheat yourself. everyone konw the Assam people don't identify themselves as indian.

Comment

has india an identity?

Do you, neo, as a dalit, share the same identity with other castes?

don't cheat yourself. everyone konw the Assam people don't identify themselves as indian.
                    oh, the same story again. why are you so dumb snower?
                    do u as a mongolian chinese mongrel share the same identity as a tibetan? if so why they want to separate from you?

leave tibet, what about taiwan? they are chinese but still they don't want to be with you, is that true?

may be beacause they are pure blood chinese unlike you who is a mongrel..lol..

Comment

NEO, when you talk about the affairs about china,pls check your india first.
                      India is famous for the bombing and killing events. Look at the heavy armed policemen and the pillboxs with machinegun on your street. You pretend you are from a peaful country which is actually one of the most chaotic countries in the world. You are really funny.Pls,go back from your dream to the real world.

Comment

Hey these guys are just pests. No matter what post. no matter what topic. He and his breed comes here with shit on his tongue. May why dont u start a separate thread that how much i hate india. Get everyone from your community and discuss whatever u want.

Why do u have to spill ur shit all over the place. Either discuss the topic or go away from here morons.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                          Hey these guys are just pests. No matter what post. no matter what topic. He and his breed comes here with shit on his tongue. May why dont u start a separate thread that how much i hate india. Get everyone from your community and discuss whatever u want.

Why do u have to spill ur shit all over the place. Either discuss the topic or go away from here morons.
                          abusing just shows your weakness,

Comment

Dont expect me to argue with u man. I dont throw a stone in a puddle of mud.

And yes i fully agree that abusing shows ur weakness. Go all over the forum and read all ur posts. And please keep me out of this. I dont think we r on a common platfrom to discuss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
                              Dont expect me to argue with u man. I dont throw a stone in a puddle of mud.

And yes i fully agree that abusing shows ur weakness. Go all over the forum and read all ur posts. And please keep me out of this. I dont think we r on a common platfrom to discuss anything.
                              seems my post educate you a little bit, you stop abusing in the last post.

that's good. keep on progressing,

Comment

Originally posted by chinesemilitaryfan
                                NEO, when you talk about the affairs about china,pls check your india first.
                                India is famous for the bombing and killing events. Look at the heavy armed policemen and the pillboxs with machinegun on your street. You pretend you are from a peaful country which is actually one of the most chaotic countries in the world. You are really funny.Pls,go back from your dream to the real world.
                                my country has bombs from islamic terrorists and machine guns on streets to protect its citizens...look at urs...u had tanks on the streets of beijing to kill ur own students...

as i said, the day u ll learn to introspect u will stop posting stupid comments on forums..

Comment

Working...
                                X