No announcement yet.

The war between China and India in 1962

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a Chinese BBS that talks about that war, I think our indian friends may have never seen some of the pictures, pay attention to the one guy with both his hands up in the air and with an awkward smile on his face, I think he is a general...

Comment

hey nice pictures u have there. do u also have some pictures of the sino japanese war when japan took over half of china? :d
      what abt pictures of tienamann square. does your government let u share those or will the red army become red if u do that...hehehe
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

I have seen photos from Japanese invasion of China. Hundreds of Chinese heads are cut off and rolling on the ground like footballs.

Comment

indian psycho is terribly soured and distorted by the 1962 defeat, hehe.
          no wonder.

Comment

Snower first of all i dont believe that u r a chinese.

And if at all you are. Why do u want to discuss war? Why not discuss how we can benefit from mutual trade.?

Lets discuss how we can be freinds so that we dont repeat the mistakes of our grandparents.

No matter who s killed in a war. The person who dies is a brother, a son, a bread earner of the family.

And whats the pleasure in killing someone who we dont even know.

If let say we agree u have better missiles and rockets or nuclear technology. Will u want me to be killed? Or would i want u to be killed? Then why discuss these topics??

Comment

rohit khaitan, first of all, i'm a chinese. you believe it or not, i am.

as you said, why not be friend? why discuss about war? you should rather ask this question to indians, not chinese. it is obvious that the chinese nearly forget the 1962 war, but indian did not. indian invests are greatly welcomed in china, but chinese invests are banned and discriminated in india. india host dalai lama, india inherit the british ambition of tibet land and try all means to take tibet, a sub-kingdom subjected to chinese rule ever since 13 centory, away from china.

i talked about war because i'm really frustrated by indian hostillity against china. india need to be reminded of her real capacity. for china, a hostile india might be a threat concerning tibet, but for india, a hostile china is a doom concerning the whole indian nation.

as i said, indian psycho is terribly soured and distorted by the 1962 defeat. it is hard for them to look at china in a calm and rational mood. isn't it?

Comment

snower better go away from this forum. I for one won't read or respond to your posts anymore and I hope others follow suit too, because you are here just to create mischief.

Comment

Personalized Web SMS Greetings

Hi Friend
                  Have u gone through the http://www.greetingsbysms.com
                  its a wonderfull site by which we can send Personalized Web SMS Greetings all over India for FREE
                  Hope U Enjoy in meeting ur Beloved ones personally

************ REGISTRATION FREE ********************

Comment

i agree with u observer. i will do the same as well. whats the use of throwin a stone in the puddle.

Comment

hi everyone
                      first,I am gentleman,don't use bad words to me ,although I am a chinese.
                      Second,The reason I am here is that there is no forum in china which is interesed in that war took place long time ago,but I am interesed in it.

Comment

I have gone through many documents about that war ,not only in chiese but also in english.I am very glad to share my opinion with the people who is also interested nomatter he/she is chinese,indian or whatever.
                        We will just discuss the issue technically,pls don't be so sensitive and emotional about my words,because I am not sure whether I can use the words correctly or not,after all I am not as good as ur guys at english.
                        The purpose of our discussion is to exchange our ideas and experience which might help us in future.Because we all have our patencial enemies which might fight with us.

Comment

1.The purpose that Mao launched that war was not simple.it was not only related to the territory but also in order to draw the attention of chinese people.Because by that time we had a lot of domestic problems which were caused by mao's ditactorship.It is a long story,i put it in one word,majority of chinese were suffering form mao's domestic policies although they didn't dare to speak it up.Mao could also tell this,he can feel that if the domestic presure can not be derived to some outside affares he will lose his power.India came up in that wrong time,eventually became the sacrific.External affairs can always be used to do this.Because chinese have this tradition:If there are some threads from outside,chinese will give up the fighting among them and be united very tightly.
                          Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 12-08-2006, 09:22 PM.

Comment

2.India was the iniator of the non-allyne movement,it was very promising to be the leader of this movement and further to be the leader of the third world.China is not satisfied with that.Why?China was already very proud of what she achieved in the past decade,china thought china should be the leader instead of india.But china didn't have the excuse to take the leadership from india, so defeating india in the battlefield is the best way to approve china's leadership.U may ask me what the hell china acheved in the past decade?I can tell u ,a lot.
                            First,World war II help china winning a lot respects and reputation.With the participation of chinese militory forces,japanese can not spare too much troops to other countries.So US and UK people's military presure in other countries is shared by chinese.Our chinese troops killed totally 1 million japs inside and outside of china.Of course ,during the war,there were totally 23 million chinese people(most are civilian)were killed by japs.That is why china(KMT goverment) have the honor to have the permanent seat in UN.Mao's army was also one part of KMT troops,they were also qualified to be the winner of WW II.Can you imagine without the resistence of chinese troops,how many other countries would be invaded by japs?
                            Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 12-08-2006, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I would say without the help of SU and US,we can also drive japs aways from china,but maybe need few years more.
                              Secondly,mao's army drove KMT armys which were equiped whih US weapons to taiwan,mao is also very proud of it.
                              Last but not the least, we drove back US army(in fact it is UN army,not only US army) from our border to 38 line by korean war.We cann't say we won the korean war,but we had a draw with US which was and is the superpower of the world.
                              Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 12-08-2006, 09:30 PM.

Comment

From all the story I hope u guys can tell: Mao's generation believe in force only.They experienced so many wars,in their mind only the victory of the war can speak the last word. I think even now US goverment still has the same idea with mao but maybe in another format.I also believe in this point.I hope u indian also believe in this.Only in this way ,you can realy establish your status in the world. Indo-pakistan war is a good example,india can not have a determining victory so the conflicts always annoy u. Sorry,I am very friendly to pakistan,I am just talking about mao's idea.I can tell u,if it were china instead of india has the conflict with neigbour,china will deal it in another way.
                                Last edited by chinesemilitaryfan; 12-08-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X