No announcement yet.

The war between China and India in 1962

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It won't be a suprise since all indian "FAMOUS" guys he mentioned in his posts before are just some Indian employees working for west companies, none of them is working in India.....Lol...

Originally posted by snower
    sadly neo is still proud of speaking english well. typical indian complex. they are proud of that they can speak english better than people from un-colonized nations. they are still regarding english a "superior" language than others.

that's why someone says indian are very slavish, they are still colonized deep in mind. they were, they are and they will be the best servants of the west.

Comment

• Originally posted by googleabcd
      It won't be a suprise since all indian "FAMOUS" guys he mentioned in his posts before are just some Indian employees working for west companies, none of them is working in India.....Lol...
      either u don't understand english or u argue for the sake of arguments. arun netravali and many others like him have worked both private and as government advisors in india. he was in fact instrumental in getting the telecom revolution in india.

as i told u- narrow outlook. no matter how much u stay in western countries, ur tunnel vision will not be cured u can't look beyond china - a typical 1940's mentality where nationalism was paramount giving birth to monsters like hitler.

its a pity that in 2006 such people exist even after "education" and "exposure" to new ideas. the world is getting together now and even china is a part of institutions like WTO and part to the GATT treaties. i wonder how u being a citizen of a communist country with at least open trade ideas are so narrow minded?

comeone man, grow up this is the 21st century, the world is becoming smaller. don't try to hide in a rat hole. open up!
      I 'll show u a new world!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neo
        as i told u- narrow outlook. no matter how much u stay in western countries, ur tunnel vision will not be cured u can't look beyond china - a typical 1940's mentality where nationalism was paramount giving birth to monsters like hitler.

its a pity that in 2006 such people exist even after "education" and "exposure" to new ideas. the world is getting together now and even china is a part of institutions like WTO and part to the GATT treaties. i wonder how u being a citizen of a communist country with at least open trade ideas are so narrow minded?

comeone man, grow up this is the 21st century, the world is becoming smaller. don't try to hide in a rat hole. open up!
        this is a very naive comment. the world in 21st centory is not very different with that in 11 centory. it is still a jungle, the strongers bully the weakers. and it is still much nationalist and racist. rich and poor are totally oppsite.

neo, grow up from your childish indian view of the world. why your guys develop nuclear weapons if the world is that "pink" as you imagined? haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by snower
          this is a very naive comment. the world in 21st centory is not very different with that in 11 centory. it is still a jungle, the strongers bully the weakers. and it is still much nationalist and racist. rich and poor are totally oppsite.

neo, grow up from your childish indian view of the world. why your guys develop nuclear weapons if the world is that "pink" as you imagined? haha...
          i already know that there are still people like u, racist and all other qualities u mentioned

i was talking about the other half. those who work for the common ground. i don't think u would be aware of the attempts of brazil, india and china to get a common ground at the doha rounds against developed world. this are signs of the emergence of a new world order. no one nation can be a super power any more. it will only lead to a super destruction.

Comment

india is an "artificial" country set up by british colonization. the northeast india is a mongoloid land, the native people there are not indian, and they dislike indian. why doesn't india give them independence?

longing for china's collapse? haha.. then you doomed to be disapointed. every 5 years the west would say china will collapse in 5 years but nothing happened. china thrives, more and more, year by year she is restoring her old leading position on this earth. hehe, longing for china's collapse is a typical indian sour grape pipe dream, haha..., so childish and laughable....

Hey you dumbass. You don't know history then don't talk shit and nonsense. India wasn't set by Britishers. India was well one country way before when you guys were not even born. We were called Bharat and we were one country which included the Northeastern lands. That also included Tibet and till Afghanistan. So I think you should go to your home and start to gain some knowledge because you are acting like you know everything but you are the one who is illiterate.

Your govt. says that you have 90% literacy. Doesn't seem so because it looks like you don't know history well. Do you guys like learn to draw pictures and are called illiterate.

Northeastern states are mongoloids alright but they are Indians. Indians are not Brown people. India is a diverse country where there are white people, black, brown, malays, mongoloids, pro-australoids, brachephyls, and Negroids.

So that argument is futile. Don't be such a stupid person. Give some solid arguemnt. Pakistan says Kashmir should be there's because most of them are muslims and you give the same type of arguments. But you are forgetting India has all those type of people in other parts of India too.

Comment

• People like snower are the scum of the earth. They encompass all that is bad in human beings-selfishness, brutality, unculture- while Indians are peaceful, civilized, selfless. No wonder Indians remember Chinese as barbarians from the 1962 war and 3000 years old Indian texts call the Chinese "barbarians" too.

Comment

• Originally posted by observer
                People like snower are the scum of the earth. They encompass all that is bad in human beings-selfishness, brutality, unculture- while Indians are peaceful, civilized, selfless. No wonder Indians remember Chinese as barbarians from the 1962 war and 3000 years old Indian texts call the Chinese "barbarians" too.

Yup that's right, Chinese are barbarians. Remember how they slaughtered 2000 innocent college students just because they were doing peaceful protests against something. Here in India protests are done by people all the time but as we are a civilized country we don't do stupid things like Chinese govt did. They ran tanks over these children. What barbarians.

Comment

• Originally posted by India1989
                  Yup that's right, Chinese are barbarians. Remember how they slaughtered 2000 innocent college students just because they were doing peaceful protests against something. Here in India protests are done by people all the time but as we are a civilized country we don't do stupid things like Chinese govt did. They ran tanks over these children. What barbarians.
                  haha... chinese are barbarians? at least we use tissue paper in toilet, haha.. don't tell me you use your left hand typing your posts in, you civilized indian, haha...

Comment

haha... chinese are barbarians? at least we use tissue paper in toilet, haha.. don't tell me you use your left hand typing your posts in, you civilized indian, haha...
                    Yeah you use tissue paper that's why that place doesn't clean up properly. Things sill remain. You guys are dirty. Only tissue paper. You think cleaning a mess with tissue paper will make it clean.

Water is the best.

And if you guys didn't hear about this great invention then let me tell you. It's SOAP. We use soap to clean our hands after that. Do you guys know what soap is you illiterate guy.

Your comment is baseless. China doesn't have soap i guess. This comment is so stupid, i don't even understand how stupid you must be. Next time when you go for a shower clean yourself with tissue paper. ok. don't use water because water is dirty. ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by India1989
                      Yeah you use tissue paper that's why that place doesn't clean up properly. Things sill remain. You guys are dirty. Only tissue paper. You think cleaning a mess with tissue paper will make it clean.

Water is the best.

And if you guys didn't hear about this great invention then let me tell you. It's SOAP. We use soap to clean our hands after that. Do you guys know what soap is you illiterate guy.

Your comment is baseless. China doesn't have soap i guess. This comment is so stupid, i don't even understand how stupid you must be. Next time when you go for a shower clean yourself with tissue paper. ok. don't use water because water is dirty. ok.
                      please wash your left hand before type your post, my god, your post stinks!

Comment

thats well known to us in india, chinese are allergic to water...lolz...
                        we have a saying here that chinese wash once in a year...

Comment

• thats well known to us in india, chinese are allergic to water...lolz...
                          we have a saying here that chinese wash once in a year...

================================================== ==

but I know you wash your left hand every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeOnTheWall
                            I have seen photos from Japanese invasion of China. Hundreds of Chinese heads are cut off and rolling on the ground like footballs.
                            Hi man, I can not believe that you india laught at we chinese by the action of fascist. what do you think you are?

Sigh, ragtag!

Comment

Working...
                            X