Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why there are no too many indian friends here. what a pity! master, could you change the india forum to China forum? i am kidding. i really hope more indian guys can come here to exchange idea.

Comment

We already have a huge membership
      and its growing with each day
      Megrisoft Team Member
      Search India

Comment

"who can tell me the most hottest forum in India." --joy

Hi,
        I am a member of another forum which focuses on the whole of South Asia. I don't know if it's the hottest but I like it certainly. But I don't know if I am allowed to post links to other discussion forums here. Can the moderator/s tell me if I can? If that's not allowed and if it's ok with you joy, I could Message you the link

See you around.

Comment

Originally posted by JOY
          why there are no too many indian friends here. what a pity! master, could you change the india forum to China forum? i am kidding. i really hope more indian guys can come here to exchange idea.
          me too!!

Comment

just to let you guys know there are other hot forums on India.

for me the most active forum is

www.sports-india.com.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
              yummy first of all welcome to this forum. hope you be active and have fun with us. i am soumo and i am glad to meet you.

let me tell you something. you don't expect all the people to know everything about china.
              i have also sometimes defended China cause i know how advanced they are but the problem is that whenver i go to defend China some chinese people say that who are you to defend us. they think that Indians are not good enough to defend them and they start talking nonsense about India.

well give me some Chinese forums.
              Don't worry i will only look at the posts they made.
              I come to here first,nice to meet you.Later ,I 'll give you some material about china.But I hope in here that I can seriously communicate with all of you.I am located in Beijing .thank you everybody kindly.By the way,help me browse our website about Tibet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                  yummy first of all welcome to this forum. hope you be active and have fun with us. i am soumo and i am glad to meet you.

let me tell you something. you don't expect all the people to know everything about china.
                  i have also sometimes defended China cause i know how advanced they are but the problem is that whenver i go to defend China some chinese people say that who are you to defend us. they think that Indians are not good enough to defend them and they start talking nonsense about India.

well give me some Chinese forums.
                  Don't worry i will only look at the posts they made.
                  Hi, india1989, here is a nice Chinese forum in English, feel free to have a look.

Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-15-2007, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Like this topic may be interesting to Indian Friends

Tell me your opinion after you read this thread.
                    Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-15-2007, 09:46 PM.

Comment

frankly speaking India is much behind if you go to compare the country With China in terms of industrial growth and gdp.we hardly have any PSU's which show profits and when it comes to comparing with them i can say that out of the top 500 companies of China they have more than 220 companies under the government.Just look at the way they are making preparations for the upcoming olympics.the whole of the country is going under a major reconstruction to prove to the world that they are at the top.Just look at the output of every sector ranging from manufacturing to agriculture,they are overthrowing the world in all of the above.not doubt the are a country of 1.4bn people but are creating job opportunities in millions.i am not opposing the fact that our country is getting better and we are all in the race,but are there enough reasons for us to rejoice?we are the leaders in IT,Healthcare,Constuction and other areas but the country is not into all the fields.One proverb that best suits us and them is we are "jack of all trades and masters of some" but they are "masters of all trades and jack of none" i feel the media is not creating the awareness and the miracles,which it can do in a country like ours.we forget to focu on the issues like the conditions of farmers in the vidarbh of maharashtra.there are 3 suicides on an average daily and that to for loans of merely 10000-12000.there are people like sadhu yadav and shibu soren in the parliament.these are just the a small quantity of those sucking leeches which are killing the country from within.we say we have threats from the U.S and China.i beg your pardon,the country is having threats from its own people.its just a matter of responsibility and effort that we can change this country and i hope the RTI act gets more flexible for us to get the real picture of wat we deserve.in short the country is awakening and we are getting the best out of us.Its a request that please bring back this nation to the position it deserves.together we can and will make a difference.and dont expect miracles overnite.it will take time because "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY"............

Comment

travelanzac

hello!ever people please
                        Last edited by Parveen Komal; 01-15-2007, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X