'Chand sifarish' Top ten charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Chand sifarish' Top ten charts

Most songs hold their position in the top 10 Hindi melodies of the week, except for 'Pyaar ki ek kahani' from 'Krrish' that has climbed to number four from 10 and 'Mundya aa bhi jaa' from 'Shaadi Se Pehle' that has slipped to the bottom of the list.

1. 'Chand sifarish' - Film: 'Fanaa'; Singers: Shaan and Kailash Kher; Music: Jatin-Lalit. A mixture of Arabic and Indian music, the enchanting song has entrenched itself on the charts and enjoys top ranking.

2. 'Ya Ali' - Film: 'Gangster - A Love Story'; Singer: Zubeen; Music: Pritam. Music lovers have lapped up this Sufi song.

3. 'Aashiqui meri' - Film: '36 China Town'; Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. Demand for this seductive number has soared since the film hit the screens.

4. 'Pyaar ki ek kahani' - Film: 'Krrish'; Singers: Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Rajesh Roshan. The romantic number rendered beautifully by the two talented artistes has been lying low for some time, but is steadily moving up the charts and might reach the top.

5. 'Jhoom jhoom' - Film: 'Tom Dick And Harry'; Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. People are still crazy about Reshammiya and this feel-good song crooned by him is going places.

6 'Fanah' - Film: 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye'; Singers: Sonu Nigam, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Anu Malik. The song's popularity has surprised music enthusiasts.

7 'It's a beautiful day' - Film: 'Aryan'; Singers: Shreya Ghoshal and Hamza; Music: Anand Raj Anand. A sentimental romantic song for lovebirds!

8. 'Roobaroo' - Film: 'Rang De Basanti'; Singers: A.R. Rahman and Naresh Iyer; Music: A.R. Rahman. The Indi-pop composition is making waves.

9. 'Right here right now' - Film: 'Bluffmaster'; Singers: Abhishek Bachchan and Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Vishal-Shekhar. Its popularity has slipped with other newer numbers making the grade, but this still finds place on the charts.

10. 'Mundya aa bhi jaa' - Film: 'Shaadi Se Pehle'; Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Himesh Reshammiya. A foot-tapping naughty number just for time pass
    Self Trust Is The First Secret Of Success
    Speed of the Boss is the speed of the team
    Be a part of the solution, Not a part of the problem
    and Life Tells you Nothing, It Shows you Everything

Web Hosts Directory
    SEO Directory
    Computer Games

Yup i like all the songs in here. I listen to them every morning.

Comment

Waooo.. Viru You have write one of my Favorite song of IMRAN HASHMI, yaa ali O i like it very much, realy its a touching song.

Comment

I like also 'Fanah' - Film: 'Humko Deewana Kar Gaye' Its my Favorite song.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

Originally posted by Muskan
          Waooo.. Viru You have write one of my Favorite song of IMRAN HASHMI, yaa ali O i like it very much, realy its a touching song.
          Hello Muskan I like also, But Himesh Reshammiya is also gr8.

Web Hosts Directory
          SEO Directory
          Computer Games

Comment

Fanna has good songs and so does Krrish. But songs from Rang De Basanti were all great.

Himesh Reshmiya also sings really good.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
              Fanna has good songs and so does Krrish. But songs from Rang De Basanti were all great.

Himesh Reshmiya also sings really good.
              Rang de basanti was Superb. Now I am listening to "Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna" title song beutfully sung by Sonu Nigham excellent music. Upcoming blockbuster [My prediction ] Do listen "Mitwa" as well.
              Link Building Resources
              Directory of Search Engines

Comment

fanna

what fanna has only 2 songs are interesting rest are boring.

Comment

and Yash what about fanna "Movie"

Web Hosts Directory
                  SEO Directory
                  Computer Games

Comment

I think some songs from the movie Gangster should also be there. Gangster has some really good songs.

Comment

Originally posted by India1989
                      I think some songs from the movie Gangster should also be there. Gangster has some really good songs.
                      Yup you are right every song of Gangster is superb. But they are old now I guess that's why out of the list.
                      Link Building Resources
                      Directory of Search Engines

Comment

Sunil, I know Gangster is now out of list but its not out from my heart. Because they are my favorite songs.....
                        Last edited by Muskan; 07-18-2006, 09:41 PM.

Comment

wow people actually like the songs of Gangster. I like the songs very much too. Its songs are cool.

Hey did you hear this new Indian album song by Punjabi singers. complete hardcore rap man. 1 rap is also a rap in punjabi. try these songs. can you imagine Indians doing this kinda hardcore rap. Listen to every single song. I hope you don't get a headache after listening to these songs like i got.

Comment

songs

'Chand sifarish' from movie 'Fanaa' is really a touching song. i like it very much. title song of this movie is also good. Ya ali from 'Gangster' is good. But i like Tu hi meri shab hai.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bhavyaa
                              'Chand sifarish' from movie 'Fanaa' is really a touching song. i like it very much. title song of this movie is also good. Ya ali from 'Gangster' is good. But i like Tu hi meri shab hai.......
                              I like same also "Tu hi meri shab hai"

Web Hosts Directory
                              SEO Directory
                              Computer Games

Comment

Working...
                              X