Clear All

• "Sanjay Dutt": Munnabhai

Full Name: Sanjay Dutt
    Star Sign: Leo
    Date of Birth: 29 July 1959
    Height: 6'1"

Eyes: Light Brown
    Hair: Brown and black

Likes: exercising, horse riding, collecting various sunglasses, motocycles, fitness
    Dislikes: pathological liars, hyprocites

Favorite City: Switzerland
    Favorite Dish: tandoori chicken, chinese Food

Father: The actor, social worker and politician Sunil Dutt
    Mother: the late actress Nargis Dutt

Wife: The model Rhea Dutt
    Late Wife: actress Richa Dutt

Daughter: Trishala Dutt
    Sisters: Priya Dutt and Namrata Guarav

Business: Indiatalkies, SS Sunglasses, White Feather Films, Foursome Productions
    Social Worker: celebrity football match for Gujarat Relief Fund

Court Problems: TADA Bomb Blast Case in Mumbai, Physical Assault of Rikshaw Driver, Physical Assault of Photographer

Notable Movies: Rocky, Naam, Sajaan, Hathyar, Sadak, Khal Nayak, Vaastav, Mission Kashmir, Kaante, Munnabhai MBBS, and Shabd
    Debut Film: Rocky

Awards: Best Actor - Lux Zee Cine Awards '99, Best Actor - Filmfare Awards '99, Best Actor - Screen Awards '99, Stardust Best Actor 2003, Filmfare Comic 2003.
    Last edited by megrisoft; 02-08-2006, 06:07 PM.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Sanju Baba is the star of Past, Present and ofcourse Future. His acting is superb. In every movie, Munnabhai comes out in a different role.

What would you like to say about his filmy career and superb acting?
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

yea tru.. his all movie are nice n supa dupa he always hav new look in da movie everything kabhi munnabhai to kabhi yamraj n mor etc he is so kwel
      Yudi Rockss...

Dil ka deewana pan Kehta hai ye sajan kadmo mein aapke luta tu apni jaan...
      Jaan humhari ho Jaan Se bhi pyari ho aapke pyar ki to Dil mein hai Jaga....

Comment

why did he fall in so much trouble. is he a good guy?

Comment

Yes he is a nice guy. Lots of people in the bollywood industry says that Sanju and Sallu[Salmaan Khan] are the most helpful Guys in the industry. I watched that episode of "Coffee With Karan" in which Sanjay Dutt was Karan's Guest he told a lot about those days when he was in jail and he said that he just want to forget all those days.
          Last edited by sunil; 02-19-2006, 01:46 PM.
          Link Building Resources
          Directory of Search Engines

Comment

I Only like those guys/girls who don't have any criminal record...

I am not sanju or sallu .... but I also help..... , they help to their friends i help anyone if i can ...

Difficult to be a real life hero

Its me always Sunilkumar
            "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Sanjay Dutt is funny in all movies lol Kaantein he was lookin good in that movie He is a good actor i say

Comment

sunil you said sallu(Salman khan) is a good person... i hope you don't know about his incident of hitting and killing people by his car. Let me update you about latest happenings sallu has been given a verdict by rajasthan high court in kala heeran hunting case. court has given him punishment of one year imprisonment with fine.
                Megrisoft Team Member
                Search India

Comment

On 12th Feb 2006 the day I have to fly from India to Uk I had seen one video which was shown on Aaj tak Channel there all Actor/Actress were with underworld people.... Anu malki even made a song for Daud bhai (Underworld don) in his respect.. what a shame.... now they all are coming in Indian Idol to find better artist .... Well they all are shit....

For me Actor/ Actress are just (nachaniya & gaviya)…
                  Last edited by megrisoft; 02-23-2006, 09:44 AM. Reason: slang used
                  "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

you are right sunil morality and values in Bollywood are as rare to found as pearls in ocean... In past Bollywood was full of good talented actors singers musicians..... but now they are hard to find. It's shame how Bollywood industry is financed by underworld. Too much black money is being spent in making useless movies just to convert into white money.
                    Megrisoft Team Member
                    Search India

Comment

if sanjay dutt and salman khan are good ppl most of us in indian society are nothing less then angels.

Comment

Working...
                      X