Kerala : Four Satellite IT Destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerala : Four Satellite IT Destinations

The Kerala Government will position Kottayam, Thrissur, Kannur and Kozhikode as satellite IT destinations in the State as IT activities are now concentrated around the State capital Thiruvananthapuram and the commercial hub Kochi, said Finance Minister Vakkom Purushothaman here on Tuesday in the inauguration of IT Kerala 2006 at the Infopark in Kakkanad here.
    The Chief Minister, in a telephonic message to the audience at the inauguration, wished the IT show all success and congratulated the organisers, Kerala State IT Mission.
    Megrisoft team member
    Article Directory
    SEO India
    Link Building India

As Kerala is the state of highest literate in India. This would sure succeed in developing new destination for IT. This step will prove the boon to local residents.
    Finance Minister called upon private players to turn the State into a hub for information technology business. It is proud for all these happenings in the State.
    Megrisoft Team Member
    Search India

Comment

Right,and the job aspirants and others will have more and more IT destinations.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

That's a good news that new IT destinations are being build in Kerala. I hope they do better then Bangalore cause I heard that Bangalore is going down. I hope that in Kerala it won't go down once it goes up and i hope that they become one of the best IT destinations among the world very soon.

Comment

Working...
        X