Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God

Hi,

I am Lalita Joshi. I am 20 years old. I believe in the existence of God.
    What do you think about it, share your views with me.

Dear Lata ( as megrisoft staff call you)

I Founder Member of Megrisoft Network hereby welcome you on the Board and this forum will provide you help and knowledge on various issues related to India.

I think God is there it helps me a lot I have full faith in him but you cannot always get the God in mandir , masjid or gurudwara but you can get him by helping the needed peoples.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Hello Lalita

Good to have you on the forum and hope to keep on seeing you for a long time.Well I think God is omnipresent.He is in everything and believing in Him gives us the strenght to face all hardships in life.
      IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
      IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

What religion do you guys take?
        I have non religionary belifs. I havn't because I'm in China, and there're few young people interested in religions. All the church goers are just old ladies or wealthy wives.

Comment

Why do wealthy wives need to go to church?
          Is god a good banker?
          Or does he give a better interest rate than the devil? Certainly until now it was the devil.

Comment

Inder here !

Hello Lata, this is inder. dont have time at yet. bcoz at job. so give me ur yahoo id want to contact u. mine is inder_0007 send me offlines. bye

Comment

Welcome to the forum inder
              IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
              IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

God

Originally posted by Lalita Joshi
                Hi,
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hello lalita..which GOD do you believe in ? ..there are the hindu GODS..the muslim GOD..the christian GOD and so on....
                A CHANNEL FOR LIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Lalita Joshi
                  Hi,

Good question Lalitaji,
                  "Lakin Apki Post Meri Post se Safed Kaise??hahaha, you prob are not old enough to get this joke "

Anywho lalitaji, there are 2 kinds of Gods.
                  God#1 is the God we(people of every religion) worship. God associated with religion. His existence is purely based on faith. It does not matter, what we believe about this god or prophets are factual or not. Weather Mohammad really met an angel, weather Christ really resurrected, Weather Hanuman really tear his chest open to show Ram and Sita, does not matter. The actual occurrence of these events does not matter. These stories/events were passed down from generation to generation to generate love, respect and following of these Gods/Prophets, so that people may stay attached to them and thus, to everyone else who believe in these Gods/Prophets. This God#1 is nothing but the nucleus required to hold a society together. Affinity towards this God#1 holds people of a society together. That is the only role of this God. He is not responsible/capable of directly effecting any physical change in the life of us humans. He is not responsible/capable for rewarding or punishing humans. God#1, or rather what a religion tells us about God#1, gives us motivation, morals, guidelines and direction in life. Religion is nothing but Social constitution. Social constitution (religion) is required to have people behave in orderly and organized fashion. God#1(or belief in God#1) is required to validate this Social Constitution.

God#2 is the real GOD. He is the one responsible for real physical change in life of humans and world around him. He is the actual creator of the world and everything in it. He is the ‘know all’ and ‘do all’. To know him is to know ‘the truth’. When you would discover this God (God#2) you will understand the past and can predict the future. When you will completely unravel this God (God#2) you will become God your self. Who is this God#2 you say? Well he is, MATHAMATICS… PATTERN. Every thing in this world occurs in a pattern. The most random looking occurrence could be explained by some equation or pattern. Each pattern is a part of another pattern which is a part of another pattern. Just like cogs of a watch. When you find the master pattern you can predict ever other pattern. When you find the master pattern/rhythm you can predict and perhaps change the future.

Comment

What Two type of god ? .... come on man God is only God no type ===> i believe god is created by human being so the people in society should be afraid to do wrong things ...... God is created by human being ..... i know its seems to be horrible for u but any body has seen god ?....
                    Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-16-2005, 08:10 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
                    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

You are right to say, God is one. Nobody has seen the God. How he looks like?. But one question always comes in our mind, what is the origin of God?. The presence of evil is an argument against the existence of God.
                      Megrisoft Team Member
                      Search India

Comment

Dear megrisoft, please read India hindu law you will know regarding how the society is formed and civilized time to time... I am, brahmin but i am not religious ... but one thing is there whatever good you can take from any religion you should take .. coz religion was also created by people like us and with the passage of time every thing changes. Things which are good today for society may not be good for coming generation. so we should be positive thinker and flexible in our views and thought we should now be static. I think God was made by human being to civilized the socitey... See other animal do they believe in god .. ha ha ha... human being are intelligent so they can think beyond the reality ,,, there imagination power and body structure is good to rule the earth ... you know brain of elephant is to big his memory is more better than human being but... his body structure is limitation for him to rule this earth you can see any bird they can turn there neck from front to beck, they can fly but they dont have brain like us ...ha ha... So human being is the only one who created god..... its our believe that there is some thing super natural which runs this univers we called this super natural thing as god....
                        Last edited by sunilkumar; 11-17-2005, 09:32 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
                        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Originally posted by sunilkumar
                          What Two type of god ? .... come on man God is only God no type ===> i believe god is created by human being so the people in society should be afraid to do wrong things ...... God is created by human being ..... i know its seems to be horrible for u but any body has seen god ?....
                          I agree to you that God (God#1) is created by human beings to regulate society. But people believe in this God (God#1) because life is full of unexpected surprises, accidents, unpredictability. World is not dry and simple. You cannot always explain everything by your logic or science. Belief in God strengthens when for eg. you desperately need say $100 and there is no way of you getting it at that very moment and suddenly you find $100 bill on the side walk. Times like these people start believing in God. You have ‘Lucky’ days and ‘Unlucky’ days. And presence of God and logic behind the ‘working of God’ helps explain these fluke events. God (God#1) is not just to regulate the society but also to explain the unexplainable.

Comment

Working...
                          X