Jjhoom India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jjhoom India

Jjhoom India is a musical reality show on Indian Television channel Sahara One. The show got started on October 27, 2007. The show is produced by Vipul.D.Shah and Sanjiv Sharma. The show is hosted by Rahul Vaidya and Sucheta Khanna and is telecast twice a week, Fridays & Saturdays, at 9 p.m. on Sahara One TV channel.
    In Jjhoom India a screen celebrity will be paired with a professional singer, and the duo will match their vocal ability against nine other similarly composed teams. The audience will be enthralled with their favourite screen stars going through the rigours of training, under the guidance of a well-known singer and aim to win the contest and the support of their fans. The process is not going to be easy either for the singer or celebrity, and you can guess why.
    What makes the show special is the fact that celebrities, who have just a basic grounding in music, are going to train and emerge as singers, wowing the viewers with their untapped talent!
    Ten jodis or pairs will compete, and every week one jodi will be eliminated on the basis of not just what the judges decide, but also what the audience as well as the jodis feel.
    Jhoom India is judged by candid and controversial Mahesh Bhatt, beautiful Shabana Azmi and Anandji of Kalyanji-Anandji fame.
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

A Wildcard Episode was kept where the 6 eliminated jodis - Parthiv & Apara, Shama & Jolly, Suresh & Shweta, Vaishali & Sharad, Mrinal & Sudesh and Madhushree & Sachin competed against each other in order to re-enter the main competition.

Madhushree & Sachin (Jodi No. 5) and Mrinal & Sudesh (Jodi No. 8) returned to the main contest through a wild card entry on December 15, 2007. Mrinal and Sudesh were eliminated on December 21, 2007.
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

When the world’s fastest bowler comes on a show you can always expect great fire-works. And more so when it is Shoaib Akhtar. It was a sight to see the cricketer belting out his favourite Hindi numbers like Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and Inteha Ho Gayi on Sahara One’s Jjhoom India. An ardent fan of Kishore Kumar was at his best. Shoaib had also got a self- autographed bat for his favourite contestant.
      And the lucky one was Roshni Chopra.

Comment

Evicted Roshni goes the Rakhi Sawant way

Roshni Chopra has been evicted from Sahara One’s Jjhoom India. The svelte actress was one of the final three contestants. But luck did not favour her and she was eliminated. So now the fight for the title is between Sachin Tyagi and Varun Badola

Roshni however seemed disappointed with the turn of events but she maintains that she always expected such an outcome.

Roshni says,"It was very much expected. I knew what was going on with the voting system. One could vote unlimited votes from the same number. I could not come to terms with this idea. I do not blame the participants. It is like overlooking the viewers’ liking for a particular singer. But I had already decided that I was going to play fair regardless of the chances that I may get evicted. The channel invited us to be a part of the show for which they paid us, but the bargain was that the participant had to pay back in terms of voting themselves. The channel took a commercial stand to the whole issue.

General public is not going to give unlimited votes to their favourite actor. If they really love you they will give you four or a maximum of five votes.
        Pinky

Comment

It's Sachin Tyagi V/s Varun Badola in Jjhoom India Finals..

The countdown to the finals of SaharaOne television's musical reality show JJHOOM INDIA has started. This Saturday, January 12, viewers will get to watch the final singing performances between Jodi No 5 Sachin – Madhushree and Jodi no 2. Varun – Akriti. Based on this final battle, the first actor singer jodi will be declared the JJHOOM INDIA champion jodi of season one to be announced on the grand finale episode to be aired on Friday, January 18.

Jodi No.5 Sachin - Madhushree

Jodi no.2 Varun –Akriti

Watch the finals of JJHOOM INDIA on Saturday, Jan 12 at 9 p.m and vote for your favourite jodi to make them the JJHOOM INDIA champion, to be announced at the Grand Finale episode on Friday, Jan 18 at 9p.m.
          Pinky

Comment

Mauli Dave in Sa re ga ma pa Challange 2007

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2007 -- Aneek Dhar
            ________
            Ferrari p specifications
            Last edited by indi; 03-06-2011, 05:12 PM.
            Free Online Latest Videos

Comment

Working...
            X