Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minister Rudy said, useless against PK, 'Homecoming' right.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minister Rudy said, useless against PK, 'Homecoming' right.

Rajiv Pratap Rudy said that the conversion and the "homecoming" complement each other. If somewhere conversion then "Homecoming" will also. However, the 'PK' was useless protests are against.

R.P. Rudy said true because When Aamir Khan did Mangal Panday and fought the 1st war of Independence, When he did Sarfarosh and ACP Rathod fought against Pakistani terrorism and ISI, When he did Lagaan as Bhuvan and defeated the British, When he did Rang De Basanti as DJ and awakened the youth, When he did 3 idiots and taught the lesson of believing in ourselves, When he did Lagaan as Bhuvan and defeated the British he was hailed as a patriot. Now, when he does PK and talks about unifying people across religions, and speaks against the frauds who are using religion to make money and spread hatred, then suddenly he becomes a 'musalmaan' and a 'desh drohi' ?!!! Beware, those raising a voice against PK are the people who have turned religion into a money making racket, and are dividing people through religion.

Comment

Yes Daljeet, I'm agree with you. you are absolutely right

Comment

It doesn't matter Whatever anyone says...... Aamir Khan is one of the best actors of Bollywood he gives best and meaning full movies one after one.

Comment

Rudy said the film had been passed by the censor board. He said those having objections to it should move the court. Demonstrations against the film only gave it publicity, Rudy said. "I have seen the movie," he said, but stopped short of making any further remark about it.

Comment

yes ! people Watched PK its a movie about rationalism not against any religion but misuse of the religion. :P

Comment

I didn't see this movie yet... Wish to see this. I always read the reviews of movies. I also read the PK movie. I think it will be good. Not only good. IT will be great movie...(y)

Comment

I have not seen the movie yet, but really want to see the movie PK after the reviews came from audience.
                Neha Rani
                Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Aamir Khan's Pk First Bollywood Film To Earn 100cr In China

Aamir Khan-starrer PK has become the first Indian movie to make and break the Rs 100 crore-barrier in China, a movie market dominated by Hollywood blockbusters and the Mainland’s own historical costume dramas and martial art films.It has so far made around 100 million Yuan or a little over $ 16 million and is expected to run for two more weeks.The movie was featured at prime time news slots on national broadcaster, CCTV and Chinese actor Wang Baoqiang, who dubbed for Aamir, promoted it among his 11 million followers on Weibo, the Chinese version of Twitter. Aamir appeared on the popular television chat programme, called Tonight 80’s Talk Show, to talk about PK.

Comment

Working...
                  X