Doctors Against Reservation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctors Against Reservation

As you all know doctors are on hunger strike for 96 hours protesting against reservations, 94 students have collapsed till now, you must be wondering why there is no news about this.

Lets us unite together.

im aganist reservation..but the strike,,,lots of patients are denied medical treatment..ive seen a father cryin about her girl child in TV,who was in need of urgent medical attention..OPD's wont do .... u all will be responsible b4 god ..

Comment

Mr. Arjun singh, ur dear prime minister and sonia gandhi are responsible for all this. Not the innocent doctors.

Cant the govt see ppl dying and suffering? ISnt it their duty to stop the chaos??

And why are they forcing the media from publishing the report of 94 students who have already collapsed in hunger strike and their number increasing rapidly.

Comment

now i know the reason why all the patients rush off to america for their treatment, they aren't sure when, what would go on strike. this is not a positive fact for india and the indians.
        miqsh
        EVERY CLOUD HAS A SILVER LINING

Comment

Originally posted by rohit khaitan
          Mr. Arjun singh, ur dear prime minister and sonia gandhi are responsible for all this. Not the innocent doctors.

Cant the govt see ppl dying and suffering? ISnt it their duty to stop the chaos??

And why are they forcing the media from publishing the report of 94 students who have already collapsed in hunger strike and their number increasing rapidly.
          my prime minister ?? ...n he is the prime minister of india n all indians

n miqsh ..all goin to america.?? yeah..the rich n profesional go...think about the average indians who form the rest 99%

n so its not doctors responsiblity ?? OK .. i thot it was doctor's resposibilty..
          the politicians... they dont care for the people..dey jst want der votes...
          i thot docters wer different..i thot dey wer d divine people who posses the art of relieving pain n sustainin life. so its not in der moral responsibility wen childrens suffer ..OK..ill start believin dat from now..
          yes..the cause is govt..lets ask the government..n leav out d docters,dey mst be studyin n workin in expectation n return for those money n prestige
          Last edited by alpha; 05-20-2006, 10:43 AM.

Comment

The word "SATYAGRAHA" not means you left currect way of working

Not only doctors but other professionals also support them.
            Reservation should be occure basis of poority line.
            not on basis of cast.

and Doctors should care to their patients
            they are god for them.
            any type of ego or strick may be life dangour for patients...

it is responsible for doctors that they continue their job...

The word "SATYAGRAHA" not means you left currect way of working.
            but it means that you demand your requirements by following way of truth and honest
            ved
            Software Engineer
            Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by miqsh
              now i know the reason why all the patients rush off to america for their treatment, they aren't sure when, what would go on strike. this is not a positive fact for india and the indians.
              You got the fact wrong miqsh. Patients from western countries nowadays come to India for medical reasons. Did you ever hear before that doctors went on a strike. Maybe you are hearing about doctors going on a strike for the first time. I think there are still millions of doctors working. 96 is just a small number.

Comment

Yeah alpha put urself in those doctors shoes. They are not GOD. They r humans. And when their bread and butter is threatened they have every right to stand up and fight.

Do they have all the moral responsibility??? And politicians dont have simply because they r politicians. And who is doing the injustice.? And what options do doctors have but to go on strike and show their protest? And these strikes are not easy for them. Imagine they will not be paid for all these days. And police is beating them up. The same ppl who cure us we beat them up...

And today that f***ing pm was giggling on the mic when the issue was put before him..I am ashamed that he s the prime minister of india.

And yes no one is being denied treatment. All the emergency patients are being looked after by senior consultants.(senior consultants are still not on strike) If you are quoting a particular example its of course an exception and not a rule. You can t target the entire community of doctors for it.

Comment

Working...
                X