31st March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31st March

As everyone know 31 March as end of financial year 2014-2015. But there is one more fact behind the date 31 March (today ), 126th anniversary of the Eiffel tower’s opening. Yes March 31, 1889 is the day the Eiffel Tower first opened for the public in Paris, France.
    Last edited by MiniGupta; 03-31-2015, 09:59 AM.
    It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Yes i heard about this Eiffel Tower as it is a symbol of love, an architectural achievement, which was built in 1889 has come to serve as an identity for Paris, the very place where the magnificent steel tower rests.Eiffel Tower is 324-meter-high 1,062 foot tall.

Comment

@Minigupta thanks for this information and now Eiffel Tower is known as Symbol of love

Comment

Google has made personalized doodle for this
        Attached Files
        Web design company

Comment

I thank Google because Google also helps people in celebrating great wonderful monuments 126th Anniversary reminding us of those events through their Google Doodles.

Comment

Some 126 years ago, the Eiffel Tower opened its doors to the public for the first time.

Comment

Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world. In 2010, it received its 250 millionth visitor.

Comment

Symbol of love Eiffel Tower . It's a good news that Google helps people in celebrating great occasions reminding us of those events through their Google Doodles. I really want to thanx to Google for this service and wishing people's of Paris for a great joyful celebration of this great movement 126th Anniversary.

Comment

Working...
                X