CHILD REQUIRED from FEMALE PARTNER -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHILD REQUIRED from FEMALE PARTNER -

I am 32 Male, married since last 6 years, and belongs to Indore, M.P.

My wife can't conceive due to her medical problems.
    I am healthy, and requires only healthy lady who help me,
    who is independent and would like to help someone like me.

Its a serious matter.. only female partner, who is modern, independent can help me..... please help me.... this should be a secret contact ... . please help me out...

And what does your wife has to say about this? Is she happy that you want a child with someone else?

Comment

Originally posted by manudaa
      I am 32 Male, married since last 6 years, and belongs to Indore, M.P.

My wife can't conceive due to her medical problems.
      I am healthy, and requires only healthy lady who help me,
      who is independent and would like to help someone like me.

Its a serious matter.. only female partner, who is modern, independent can help me..... please help me.... this should be a secret contact ... . please help me out...

dude you are nuts asking stuff like that on this forum

Comment

Well there are lot of orphan in orphan age better bring one child from there ,,,,, you & your wife will get child and orphan child will get parent ... Manudaa be progressive sex is not the only thing ...ha ha ha ..... every once desire for a child having blood realtion with him.... but this is because of the society nothing else.... you dont know who will be with you when u will be old .... I think orphan child will always going to be your best child coz he/she will understand that you made his/her life .....
        "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

Comment

Working...
        X