Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys from Infosys - Wipro - TCS .. who is scholar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys from Infosys - Wipro - TCS .. who is scholar?

Infosys - Wipro - TCS (Are 3 Big Software Consultancy provider)

One day, three consultants, one from Wipro, one from Infosys and one from TCS, went out for a walk. They were old buddies from engg college, and they were together for a college reunion.. For no apparent reason, they went into this zoo and passed a mon*key. Being in the same business and from the same college, there was a little bit of a peer competition going on between themselves - they couldn't resist testing themselves against each other - especially the Infosys guy. Said he to the others: "Why don't we prove who is the best among ourselves?". Why not, said the other two.

The Infoscion said "Let's have a test. Whoever makes this mon*key laugh, works for the best firm". By mutual agreement, the Infoscion took the first turn. Being a pure logical strategist, the Infoscion tried to make the mon*key laugh by telling jokes. The mon*key stayed still.

As a more practical consultant, the Wipro guy tried to make funny gestures... no good, the mon*key stayed put...Now, comes the TCSer... being the practical guy he was always trained tobe, he whispered something into the mon*key's ear, and it burst out laughing at him. The other two were astonished. How did this TCS guy manage to beat them? No way they were going to accept defeat so easily.

So the Wipro guy said "OK, let's take another test. Let's make this mon*key cry !!" So there they went again, applying the same methods as before. The Infosys guy narrated sad stories, the Wipro guy made sad gestures, and they failed again...Then, the TCSer again whispered something into the mon*key's ear and lo! It started crying, patting the TCSer's shoulder! The other two just could not believe their eyes! so the Infoscion said "OK, you've won twice.

If you can win just this one, we will bow to you. Let's make this mon*key run". And he barked at the mon*key and ordered him to run. Of course, it stayed where it was. The Wipro guy, true to his type, pushed and prodded the mon*key- still No go. So...here comes our TCS guy, again, and whispers into the mon*key's ear. The mon*key just takes off! It runs and runs as fast as it can, as if it was scared to death! The other two surrendered. Said they: "OK, we give up. You're the best among us, and you work for the Best firm of the three. But please, please tell us your secret," they begged him.

"Well", said the TCSer, "The first time I made it laugh, I told it I work for TCS. The next time, I told the mon*key how much I get paid...so it started crying. And then I told him that I was here for recruitment!!!

This was Just a Joke ...
    Last edited by sunilkumar; 01-19-2006, 10:19 PM.
    "Situation have way of changing Don’t expect help. Help yourself. The day you help yourself, it’s your First step to success."

Fight on my dear self, fight on. Life is a struggle, do not shirk struggle Enjoy the sweetness of life but do not stop struggle, Fight on my dear self Do not entertain fear for fear is death. The world will frighten you but fight on, dear self fight on.............

hahahahahahahahahah
    IndiaBook Sr Editor and Reviewer
    IndiaBook is like my child whom I want to nuture till perfection.It is a dream of success which will be made reality soon.

Comment

nice joke.
      Megrisoft team member
      Article Directory
      SEO India
      Link Building India

Comment

Good Joke.
        Megrisoft Team Member
        Search India

Comment

nice joke

nice joke well looking at the number of guys TCS bodyshop the monkey should not have run away but instead hold his hand

Comment

nice joke. lol.

Comment

Working...
            X