Airlines Job Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airlines Job Guide

Everyone dreams to get jobs in airlilnes . But , so many students and aspiring people will drop their ideas in middle. because of lack of information .so a middle class people will not dare to think of airline industry .
    so , we thought to put an end to this problem .
    if you are looking for airlines job related information , no more you need to struggle much.
    i just want to tell in two sentences how our indian aviation is growing .
    we had only 180 flights before 6-8 years back. at present we have double.(including new orders ).
    that means we have plenty of jobs in airlines ...
    but how can i get a job ?
    where can i find interviews ?
    do i need to any special courses to get a job in airlines ?
    what are the jobs available ?
    these are all the questions one can get ...

now in india there are so many institutes came into lime light by offering so many courses ....by charging a huge amount .

for example you want to become as a airhostess you don't need do a course by spending one lakh .
    to get a airhostess job you just need to be a +2 or graduate (for international airlines ).with a correct height ,wieght and vision.
    friendly moving and need to have good communication skills .
    language skills hindi & english are must and also must have clear complexion skin. this things are more than enough to get a airhostess job.

so , don't waste money by spending huge amount .

please share your comments with us and support us .

NOTE:IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AIRLINES JOBS PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME AND PHOTOGRAPHS TO THIS E-MAIL ID. WE SUGGEST YOU WHETHER YOU ARE FIT OR NOT. THEN YOU CAN PROCCED.
    E-MAIL ID :contactus@airlinesjobguide.com
Working...
X