Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to learn about google adsense and earn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to learn about google adsense and earn?

You can check out some real tips ,hints , strategies by visiting my site

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

pls make sure to visit all the 5 pages of my site...they are loaded with great info on adsense.......

What I can tell you from my own experience is this:

1. Ads at the top of the page and on the left of the page perfom better than any other ads. (Take a look at the "heatmap" from the Google link below)

2. Ads without background colour and borders perfom better than ads within borders with background colour.

pls make sure to visit

Webs.com has been shut down on the 31st of August 2023. Find out what that means for your site and how to move it to another provider.

3. Ads within content pages perform better than any other ads.

4. A search box on every page gives you another chance for earning Adsense income.

5. A blue link at the top of the ad, the ad in black, and the url also in black so that it blends in with the ad copy - also tends to perform well. A black url makes the link stand out and gives you a better chance of someone clicking on it.

pls make sure to visit

Discuss how to best optimize your google adsense campaigns here, as well as tips & things to avoid while running Google AdSense Text advertising services. Also talk about Google AdWords as pay per click ads, AdWords API and exploring the content driven affiliate programs.
    Founder & Creative Mind of Megrisoft
    www.indiabook.com
    Business
    Please Do Not Spam Our Forum

Comment

Working...
    X