Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to go for Dilwale as it comes with new story after long time and also new characters in it.

Comment

I am big fan of Kajol and SRK, so I will go to see Dilwale.. I think it would be better than Bajirao Mastani.
      Neha Rani
      Success doesn't come to u , U Go To It....

Comment

Both movies are different as per me not only with story but in every aspect such as where on one side there is a legendary SRK kajol jodi and on other hand sizzling ranveer deepika jodi in bajirao mastani. So according to me both films are must watch of 2015.
        It’s better to give than to receive. Especially advice

Comment

Wow i am super duper excited for Dilwale because SRK is my most favourite...
          Last edited by Neha Chandaliya; 12-18-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

This film is going to be Rock.

Comment

I think BajiRao Mastani will be the blockbuster film.

Comment

I am Excited to watch BajiRao Mastani. Both Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are my favorite.

Comment

Yesterday most of the fans are disappointed when the both films were cancelled after the protests by BJP workers in Pune and Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha workers in Jabalpur and Dehradun. Even Protesters burnt the posters of Dilwale, protesting against Shah Rukh Khan for his comments on intolerance in India.
                  Neha Rani

Comment

Shareek is the best movie according to me..

Comment

Frday New Release Movie

Bollywood Release Movie 12th Feb

Fitoor

Sanam Re

Luckhnowi Ishq

Comment

I really want to go and watch my favorite co-starer movie "Fitoor". I love Kashmir and most of the scenes of movie shot in Kashmir. But "Sanam Re" movie songs are awesome. Let see which movie will be the blockbuster....
                        Neha Rani

Comment

Me also excited to watching this movie.
                          Website Design

Comment

Jagga Jasoos Released this Week – Friday, 7 April, 2017

Jagga Jasoos is a story about, a gifted teenage detective, who along with a female companion, is on a quest to find his missing father.

Go and have fun to watch this movie with your friends and family.
                            Neha Rani

Comment

Bhoot Part One - The Haunted Ship Trailer: Vicky Kaushal's Horror Adventure Anchored By The Usual Scares

Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship marks the foray of Karan Johar's Dharma Productions and actor Vicky Kaushal into the horror genre. And much like comedy, this can be a tricky one to excel in, because the audience can be rather stingy with its approval. After a teaser that hyped interest in the film, the first official trailer for Bhoot, directed by Bhanu Pratap Singh dropped on Monday afternoon. The film also stars Bhumi Pednekar and Ashutosh Rana. The trailer starts off by revealing the location where the ship has docked, Mumbai's Juhu beach. A curious Vicky Kaushal, who plays a surveying officer in the film, is tasked with the investigation of what might have happened on the ship. Unbeknownst to him, there are a bunch of horrors, including the ghost of a young girl, that haunts this ship, and in the course of the trailer, gives hell to anyone who dares venture onto it. At one point, Kaushal even finds himself in a hospital bed, where doctors tell him that he is hallucinating.

Comment

Working...
                              X